First he hid himself amongst the womenfolk to flee the capital, then hid from Radahn in that castle

>First he hid himself amongst the womenfolk to flee the capital, then hid from Radahn in that castle
>Then he insulted Malenia, lost to her in battle, only to lick her boots rather than die like a man

chudbros...

Attached: 116714-eldenring-12-4k-orig-1-amp_main_media_schema-1.jpg (1200x675, 157.32K)

>First he hid himself amongst the womenfolk to flee the capital, then hid from Radahn in that castle
>Then he insulted Malenia, lost to her in battle, only to lick her boots
Just according to keikaku.

his boss fight was fun, specifically the start of phase 2 when the music changes that was great. as a man, he is pathetic and seemed to be universally loathed. It seems like he was designed to show the player how far the ruling demigods have fallen.

Where is this from?

Kek

Skyrim

Is that Zanzibart?

AAAAIIIIEEEE MORGOTT-SAMA I KNEEL PLEASE SPARE ME! DON'T KILL ME! DON'T UNSEAL YOUR BLOOD AND KILL ME! I'LL BE GOOD AND LEAVE LEYNDELL! SAVE ME LEONARDMAN!
AAAAIIIEEEEEEE

Attached: 1648583633101.jpg (3840x2160, 996.64K)

Dialogue from the greatest Kenneth Haight!

is that leonine misbegotten?

It's Radahn being a bitch in the shattering and trying to claim the elden throne and being put in his place by CHADgott

Zanzibart remembrance

That's not Radahn. Too small and no head horns.

Super Mario Bros

>First he got chased out of his pathetic fort by some Stormveil soldiers, then he accosted random passersby on the road looking for help
>Then after someone got his fort back for him, he gave them a shitty dagger, invited a bunch of monkeys over to trash the place (again), and sulked for the rest of his life

That's not a redman or cleanrot knight and the gauntlets and white fur match Radahn's set.

that guy was such a clown it didn't even cross my mind to initiate his quest

So his power came from Grafting and not by his demigod status? was he even a demigod?

Software

>So his power came from Grafting and not by his demigod status?
He's basically the Aldrich of elden ring world.

You can see his body (with the grafted parts removed) being stomped on by Gostoc after the battle and he's shriveled and tiny. He's a descendant of Godwyn and does bear a great rune but is weak in spite of this.

Yes, but Radahn is like ten times larger

>"Oooohhh no- I lost! G-guess I have to lick your toes now right Malenia haha...!"
he knew EXACTLY what he was doing