I don't understand how I'm supposed to feel satisfied by beating all these blatantly unfair anime horseshit bosses...

I don't understand how I'm supposed to feel satisfied by beating all these blatantly unfair anime horseshit bosses. It just feels empty. Like I outlucked or outstatted them, not an actual test of skill.

Attached: Elden Ring.jpg (1200x1601, 243.08K)

Filtered

I agree. Nerf all the endgame bosses (except placidusax) by 20% and nerf malenias lifesteal and then it would be an enjoyable grind imo.

do this:
dodge dodge dodge dodge
attack
repeat

hard to dodge when the core game design is to trick you.

stop playing then faget

Attached: 1637413793943.jpg (275x183, 95.6K)

no I'll just use CE instead lol, seethe more.

I felt pretty satisfied

i mean it's fucking gay and unfun but just do it

sounds like a you problem

u are using CE? oh no im seeeething

Attached: 1632132059913.png (136x249, 2.99K)

I did for the majority of the game. Beat malenia and all the rest of the lategame stuff, but struggling to deal with the radagon elden beat gauntlet. Probably just gonna take a few weeks off and mess around with the randomizer on a fuck-around playthrough for now.

honestly not yet, but I will when I die more than 10 times to a boss again. Did the first playthrough vanilla, but the grind is just too much to deal with for replayability purposes, and that's why I like rpgs.

git gud started as a response to people who complained about the game being unfairly difficult and not willing to listen to advice or apply it
it seems git gud is back to its prime usage now with elden ring.

>not willing to listen to advice or apply it
nah man, when the advice boils down to "be perfect at dodging deceptively telegraphed attacks" or "use one of these meta builds", then theres obviously an issue with the balance.
i'm all for learning and applying what I've learned, but there is no consistency to glean anything from. Its just gimmick after gimmick. Shit gets old.

Elden Ring is the first Souls game that I got no satisfaction from beating. Even when beating Malenia with no summons/ashes, I just felt like it was a hollow victory against a shit boss.

>boot up bloodborne after 200 hours of elden shite
>completely blown away at just how much it is better in every way still
god it feels so incredibly satisfying fighting mobs knowing your stagger wont be randomly ignored and you dont fight spazzing 50 hit combo enemies
what a fucking disgrace

that's the thing
it takes way too long to explain why you're wrong
and you wouldn't listen
so instead we just say git gud and move on

I find the issue the combat is too simple to really support a game this long, I mean by 30 hours you already saw everything the combat has to offer, even if you change weapons the best active attack is the jumping heavy

Yet you didn't listen to anything I just wrote out, so why should I listen to obvious memes intended to just further piss people off? Don't respond to me again, faggot.

2 years from now we will look back at the epic journey that was the 100h long playthrough of elden ring and we will cream

As opposed to what? Other lengthy games have even worse combat, Witcher 3's combat is garbage and Skyrim's is the most mind numbing basic shit ever concieved.

Your problem you probably chose UGS for the 5th game in a row. Meanwhile I'm having fun power stancing rapiers and procing 3-4 status effects at once.