Sigh... alright, which one of you fucks was this?

Sigh... alright, which one of you fucks was this?

Attached: 1648641176696.png (1268x734, 848.38K)

the Chandler bloodline...

>White

Of course

>White
>named Chandler

like pottery

another white incel

to be fair, a lot of space work is very secretive

we just wanna game is that so wrong

Could he BE going to prison for any longer?

Could have been me if I didn't get inspired by my young sister to work hard and get a comfy life, for us if nobody else

Attached: 1618975635670.png (640x630, 449.76K)

>a lot of space work is very secretive
Although some in the industry didn't seem to get the memo.

Attached: Telsa-CEO-Elon-Musk-2014.jpg (1153x1600, 292.38K)

Was he in his 30s and his parents still took care of him while he stayed in his room all day?

I've only done 2 out of 3 of these things

which video games though? could be worth it for the right ones.

>removed boomers
>gets punished for it
Why?
Also, they are the reason he is like that, so he should be released on self defense.

Why did this take me so long to get? I was born in just before the 90s, ffs.

he's 24, dumbass. he's a zoomer which means his parents are millennials.

Dont mutts have kids later in life? So they have to be like 50+

I saw a youtube vid about this guy actually. As a NEET I've always been in awe of the sort of people who can go THIS deep into scams and such. Also what the hell his end game was supposed to be after they went missing. Surely he realized that no one would support him, right?

Attached: 1645338121963.gif (435x396, 484.82K)

he tried to burn their bodies in the fireplace, but it didn't work, they got a warrant based on neighbor's security cam showing a fire inside the house, sure enough there were bone fragments in the fireplace
also his game of choice was tarkov, he met a friend in that game who flew all the way out for an IRL meetup and unwittingly gave the murder weapon as a gift

Most people (at least nowadays) get married and have kids later in life. It's the rich folk who do these at a young age.

at this point why not kill yourself? imagine living the rest of your life in a shithole like prison.

Surprisingly, this dude actually had a girlfriend.

tarkovfags... of course

it's not that secretive. I have 3 friends in nasa and I have been applying constantly. They list secret bases and secret jobs on their job board for kbr.

because he's a normie gamer
he played videogames so that he can feel good about dominating other people

most of us play videogames for escapism

Attached: 1553720867207.jpg (277x277, 12.86K)