How often do you summon spooky spectral buddies to help out Any Forums?

How often do you summon spooky spectral buddies to help out Any Forums?

Attached: 20220330163209_1.jpg (1920x1080, 389.95K)

Every time I get a boner.

In all the catacombs, caves and repeat bosses. Also if there's an npc summon always, player summon never

Every big fight where they are available.

I started out by restricting them for double and triple boss fights. Several characters later I just summon for everything. The slippery slope is real.

You can summon allies?

every god damn day

Every fight

Every time the icon pops up.

whenever I encounter the same boss for the third time

Never

Used em a bit during the first parts of the game. Stopped because it felt too cheesy. Used the mimic to see how good it was and watched it solo Niall when i first walked in the room and his gay friends. Used the mimic one last time to one shot godskin duo because im meme only zugzug and cannot be bothered to go level something with a projectile ash just to back pedal all day.

Does pc have a mod that allows you to summon multiple ashes at once. Would be a fun joke playthrough to have the spirit ashes anywhere and multiple ashes mods together, just go through the whole game watching your little army fight.

When I can't summon a furled finger. I like helping people get their rune arcs.

man they really fucked up by not making summoning its own school of magic. Imagine if you could be a necromancer and just keep summoning skellies

Never on the first playthrough. Reminder that if you used summons you didn't beat the game. Summons are for when you're feeling lazy on a second playthrough. Why rob yourself of your first time experience that you can only have once?

touch grace

Never, they feel cheap and make the game way too easy
Í also don't use ashes of war in boss fights for the same reason, way too easy to cheese everything and never learn anything

That joke is meant to be directed at you. You're the one who struggles with the game. At least try to understand the memes before you misuse them.

seek intercourse

Almost never. Only once for Malenia when I couldn't get past her. I also made a backup of my save before that and went back and beat her without any summons afterwards.

Only in ganksquad fights like Valiant Gargoyles, Godskin duo, etc

Every Single Time because the game's too long.

I like the rp idea of being a summoner, and this PT, I've made it a point to use only weaker summons like the undead militia.

Actually having alot more fun since it requires me to actively consider their status etc. since they can resurrect if they're not hit again after death. Alot ott they just go down instantly to AOE attacks, but rather than change summons, I consider it a failed tactic and try other things like items and buffs. Kind of wish this was the default way to play, and I'd like to see a game more built around playing as a summoner with the difficulty and tactics available really cranked up