Has your vidya/vidya merchandise ever been lost in the mail waiting for it to arrive?

Has your vidya/vidya merchandise ever been lost in the mail waiting for it to arrive?

Attached: 62D42017-0564-4060-938F-97F60BAAFA7D.png (1287x1904, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"sucks :( so pissed rn"
So is he going to *actually* do something about it or is he just going to complain on Twitter?

>worthless disc with almost zero chance of containing anything
>OH NO IT GOT LOST IN THE MAIL
Who cares?

fed ex shills on point today

>lost
100% stolen, these niggers will steal everything that looks over $5

>getting mad at video games
oh right I'm on reddit Any Forums

They sent it by rail. Train robbery.

Shut up fag

I rented Far Cry 5 on Gamefly and it ended up getting lost in the mail, so they sent me another copy. Like 4 months later, the game finally showed up and it's been so long that Gamefly just let me keep it. I didn't like it. So I sold it

Attached: 1648616444665 1648420752098.png (500x500, 41.62K)

I had Majoras Mask and lost it. Bought a new copy not knowing it was a chinese fake. Was only able to play it a few times before saving became impossible. Noticed the nintendo logos were reversed on the cartridge and realized I got duped.

this same thing happened to me but with ebay. I sold my 1080 to a guy in austrailia. It got lost through their global shipping program and ebay let me keep the cash and refunded the guy. Like 3 months later he sent me an email saying it showed up and I said keep it cause he got really lucky.

wheres my package you brown skinned low wage shill? i have to get them sent to the closest pharmacy since you joggers cant even rattle a doorknob

This is what right wing propaganda does to your brain

>canada Post lost my New 3DSXL and admitted fault
>amazon sends me a new one
>canada Post finds my 3DSXL and sends me that one too

Got both for the price of one

This just happened to me with Elden Ring, bought it off Amazon, it got lost in the mail, ended up getting it refunded and bought it through the PS Store instead. Then it shows up two weeks later. Gonna sell it on Ebay now.

>my waifu pillow was delivered accidentally to my neighbor

Attached: 1645948372765.png (634x768, 50.81K)

Shut up BITCH posts like this have been happening here since before you were born. It has nothing to do with politics. If you can't handle it then leave you little fucking brat.

>neighbor opened your package with your name on it
At this point you should embrace that they never respected you anyway

I'm asking if he's actually going to do something against them or just complain on the internet you colossal retard

Why is every postal and courier service completely and utterly incompetent?

>Switch comes out
>Order one off amazon
>Order arrives
>Mario Kart
>Some Splatoon Amiibos
>and a box of bbq coal
>Ring customer service
>"That was an independant hired out driver for the christmas season, we've had many complaints today about tampered goods and are trying to track them down"
>are you saying the courier opened my package, saw the switch and took it?
>"yeah lol those things are pretty popular right now huh?"

I was so livid i resorted to the dying husk of toys r us.

Least you're not like user in the onahole thread that has his onaholes opened by his neighbour.

it's just fedex

I hate that the postal service near me don't even pretend to deliver things anymore. They don't even leave the card or update any tracking.

>live in apartment complex
>sometimes packages get delivered to the wrong door
>whenever this happens to me I go through the trouble of hunting down the correct door, leaving it for them
>still haven't gotten one of my packages that got mid-delivered brought over to me

Why are sub-humans like this? They commonly deliver to the apartment above mine by accident and so I'll walk up there and grab it. One time I went up there and the package wasn't there, so I assume they just took it and never brought it down. Another time my toothbrushes and toothpaste got delivered to a different address and they even kept that. You're going to steal toothbrushes and toothpaste?

depends of the country, burgerland is infamous for shit everything

No every single one I've ever dealt with is fucking useless. My personal favourite recently was when I ordered a new guitar and amp, the amp arrived but the guitar arrived 6 months later despite both being shipped at the exact same time.

Why would you contact Ring customer support for an Amazon order? That's probably your mistake.

DHL can go suck a fat one too.

okay shill lmao this is totally an organic conversation we're having, fellow white man!

dohoho
fuck you

I'm Australian, our postal service is a joke. Genuinely have had things arrive from America faster than from within the same city.

nigger

where
is
my
package

I had a similar problem with UPS. Two orders of books from the same company shipped at the same time and on the same truck. One got delivered to the wrong house and was never seen again.

kek

Retard

>order game with FedEx
>If you want the game you have to pay 15 bucks of ransom
>well fuck you, here's your money and I'm never using FedEx again
>Months later they keep sending mail asking for their 15 bucks even though I paid them
>They fucking lost the money

Retard

Attached: 143782.png (644x644, 935.79K)

Had one with my new graphics card where they delivered something at the same time to me but then said my graphics card was undeliverable because my address doesn't exist so it was returned to the sender.

>This user is underage
you really couldnt help yourself could you? back to your zoom class, zoomer

UPS worker here, I used to be a driver, we don't give a shit. They put you in this huge fucking metal boxes with no A/C and a camera on the dashboard watching you at all times. If they catching you even drinking water for too much time, they would write you up. They expect you to work like a fucking dog on cocaine to meet you're quota, so drivers usually half ass it.

Maybe they don't talk that way in the cum guzzling contests in California that you frequent

>We live in a world of GPS and everybody tracking everybody
>can't track a single package
fucking kek

>Capitalism destroyed the postal service
Many such cases

Raised without morals, without honor, without a sense of community or respect for other individuals.

The bare minimum is ignoring packages. Stealing is another way of saying "Fuck you.". Your neighbors don't know you but they do hate you. What should you give them as a reward for their kindness?

shut up BITCH

I used to constantly have stuff stolen when shipped using Fedex and USPS. In USPS I blatantly got boxes cut open with certain things taken out. Eventually I asked my friend who works at a book store to use some of his boxes that clearly say bookstore on the side. Since then I have had no issues. Funny.

lol, you're cute.

Amazon's team where they just employ Mexicans who are still wet from their trek across the border are the fucking worst. They'll just leave packages in the middle of the street.

I found out my carrier kept stealing shit from me.
Got proof, took him and the company to court, settled for 80k.

so how much profit did you end up with after the court fees?

holy based

based, good to know not everyone is getting bent over and raped by these fucking goons

THANKS HONKEY

Attached: train-packages-01.jpg (1488x991, 311.37K)

>Order something expensive
>Ship it via US POSTAL SERVICE
>Track it with tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
>It arrives at the local post office that night
>Morning when they open stop at the local post office before they start sending their drivers and ask for the package after showing my ID
>Get package
Is nice

Attached: avatars-000829777000-p2abkp-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 28.47K)

>I NEEEEEEEEEEED TO HAVE MY ANUS SNIFFER 9000 WITHIN ONE DAY
>I DON'T CARE IF IT'S BEING SHIPPED FROM BANGLADESH
i dunno, you tell me

after court fees, profited 50k

I ordered a bunch of silver bullion, I wasn't go to let that shit fucking slide.

Maybe next time don't send important stuff via a terrible mail service

The only thing keeping your "discretely" purchased "Little Sister Complex: Waves of Pleasure under Imouto's Panties" onahole is a thinly printed bar code and a very flimsy cardboard box that's tossed around like a freshman sorority girl at a frat house on pledgeweek. Introduce some way to better track packages and even a order from two cities away will cost you, like, 30 bucks more.

>posting this publicly
nintendo got wind and sent their goons to steal the package

>package supposed to arrive in 2 weeks
>after a month still not arrived
>ask for refund
>meanwhile game arrives 1 week later
>check the refund to cancel it
>refund got processed the day before I received the game
is this stealing?

We need those drone deliveries they were talking about years ago. The current workers just don't give a shit even though they get paid outrageously for what it is that they're doing. Nobody cares anymore about their work because they know they can go find another job because everyone is so desperate. Where I live you can earn like $20/hr working as a grocery bagger. It's great to know I have shit to fall back on in an emergency and I am glad people are doing well, but holy shit this apathetic attitude every worker has nowadays is just awful. You can see it everywhere you go.

double based and precious metal pilled
they fucked with the wrong fren

fucking dumbass newfag

they have cameras in the mail distribution centers how could they steal it

did Americans acquire the technology to produce pic related yet or do you still have to suffer from niggers stealing their packages from their own porches?

Attached: file.png (666x333, 274.29K)

nah, sometimes life hands you a win

He got in contact with the Dallas supervisor in another tweet