Are you all ready for Armored... Soul?

Are you all ready for Armored... Soul?

Attached: Armore.jpg (275x183, 8.95K)

being a mecha fan is suffering

Playing AC For Answer right now.
btw elden ring is trash

I would legit shit my organs out if the game title comes with the word "soul" in any way.

My brother in christ, you can love both

I really don't understand how FAT FUKN ROWBOT GOES BBBBRRRRRRRR isn't a moneyprinter
the world is gay

I have accepted the fact that there will be articles made and spammed everywhere with the title of "dark souls of mecha" or something when a new AC game releases

I'm gay as fuck and I fucking love big fucking robots going BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
the world isnt just gay its also cringe

Attached: 1648635377492.jpg (547x596, 84.24K)

Nah, I've played enough dark souls 1-3 to already be bored with elden ring

People don't like giant robots. Most people think they look stupid, they require too much suspension of disbelief. They're also dead in Japan outside of a couple franchises because of massive over-exposure from like three successive decades of mecha.

I just more mecha games...

Is Gundam 00 really that good? I don't care for retardness, I love my Naruto, DB and other shounens and I don't mind going power level retardation. But it seems really boring so far.

Attached: my-image(73).png (1075x1157, 1.13M)

>get to the end of AC
>nine-ball pops up and fucks your shit
>manage to beat him one time
>lol there's another one in the next room buddy, good luck
You DID beat the last boss of AC, right Any Forums? You didn't just run away like a little bitch, did you?

most mecha media we've got recently have been trainwrecks or had thing that would push away most viewers like excessive hornyness, bad animation or terrible designs

believe me or not, most people think Mechwarrior is the dumbest looking shit ever

Attached: 1648199353073.png (332x439, 229.45K)

Mechwarrior is trash. play Armored Core.

I fucking hate mechwarrior and battletech
I'm so fucking mad most Mecha TTRPGs are based on chicken walkers and slow ass battletech robots

1979 and G-Reco are my favourites

Chicken Walkers KEK
Currently playing Armored core For Answer. The movement feels amazing.

I like Build Divers for no particular reason

Attached: file.png (640x430, 547.89K)

Fuck no. I hope they don't give into the autistic DS roll around enemy decade old gameplay fetishists that get off from that

Based.

idk. I love depressed Tomino. His weird dialogue makes sense because shit is bad. But when people act weird in "happy" Tomino, it's a little offputting. I know G-reco isn't exactly happy but still.

Although I say that and I still can't get through Dunbine due to how weird the characters act and their motivation.

go for Votoms as well, Votoms is great

I mean it wouldn't be rolling
but dashing/boosting to dodge shit instead
but would a mech work with soullike combat?
would it be like BB?

Based take.

what I dont get that
now that we have VR
why do we still not have cool ass Mech VR game yet?
I want to go in and go TEKKKIII GUNDAMU before getting shot

but mechwarrior is dumb
armless robot slow walking around shooting each other
they are basically just tanks with legs
if you want to go western at least go transformer shit or pacific rim or something