Why did they have to ruin it?

Why did they have to ruin it?

Attached: 1640548080343.png (347x276, 117.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didn't.
They give you what you wanted.
You expected the community would be the same as they were back on days. You expected that you would the same as you were back on days.
You will never experience WoW for the 1st time again and there is no ammount of cope that will change this fact.
Also, nothing will fill the good memories you had when you were a kid.
Time to move on on your life.

>store mounts
>zero effort against bots
>zero effort against gold sellers
>They give you what you wanted
no

>I cant play the game (that had tcg mounts) because of a store mount nobody uses
this is a cop out
You simply dont enjoy TBC. Removing the store mount wouldnt magically make you want to raid Hyjal each week

Defend them selling lvl 60 chars.

>store mounts
Don't affect gameplay or anything at all
Free HK
Zero impact on gameplay.
>They give you what you wanted
Yes
Move on, crack addicted.

Leftism/corporatism

wows only fun in the preraid gearing phase, not their fault you kept playing past that

Leveling is fucking gay, simple as that

I expected to play the game as it was following the original patches, but blizzard made too many balance and cosmetic changes and even added paid items too. I really wish blizzard could do 1:1 classic like all the private servers do.

Yeah, I could have dealt with the store mounts if that was the only thing. The bots and boosts were another thing.

>Free HK
I can't re-spawn the mobs the bot has been farming.
>Zero impact on gameplay
Yeah bro the in-game economy has no impact on how an MMO works

I haven't played retail WoW since Cata and I didn't touch Classic since I expected Blizzard would allow botting and gold selling to run rampant and boy was I fucking right

>>>>>wowtranny

>boomer hard filtered by cata
every time
you just suck at the game and fled the moment it got hard like every other retard

It isn't.

They didn't ruin it, it's literally TBC, it was just always a mediocre expansion. It has a good reputation because it was sandwiched between two actually good expansions and came at a time when most of the playerbase were 13-14.

>I can't re-spawn the mobs the bot has been farming.
You can prevent the bots to stop killing them.
>Yeah bro the in-game economy has no impact on how an MMO works
You can fully ignore the jewish AH and play the game PERFECLY FINE and you know it.
Unless you're a jewish scum then you deserve to get fucked by gold sellers.
also
>filtered on cata
lmao

>Wrath
>actually good
lol and lmao

>store mounts
So just like TBC (except the store mounts were TCG mounts)

I just want to remind you the botting situation was so bad in TBC that a song was made for it
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0&

Yup
enjoy malding

>thinking wrath thinks good

>guy mad at wrath literally cannot construct a 4-word sentence
makes sense

stupid newfag

Been here since 2006, can't bluff your way out of this one mate

Leveling is the main game.

>main game in an MMO is solo content you finish a week into the 2 year expansion
nope

Shittiest expansion and it didn't get better afterwards.

Yup, unless you're mentally ill and happy to literally put repeating content in a video game on your weekly schedule for two years.

no (You) didnt get better after getting splattered in heroic dungeons

nigger go hang ur self

>solo content
look at this fucking loser with no friends

wow sucks, it always sucked, the proof is obvious in how there is no consensus about it even among people who have spent considerable amounts of time playing it - you're all just attached to version you played the most - but you have no objective description of your experience because you were mind controlled into playing it and the entire experience was compulsive, all you can do is cope and try to justify wasting your time

> you're all just attached to version you played the most
think about the direction of causation here a bit more