STRESSED ELDEN RING THREAD

What part is driving you fucking nuts? any bosses you really hate?

Attached: FNmkvtBVIA4hiIf.jpg (1414x878, 92.64K)

the rng boss when grinding low droprate items for my build

Crossbows being fucking useless and getting no AoW other than the kick.
Bows having trash scaling, no S scaling DEX bow anymore.
I quit my ranged build because ranged is so fucking trash in this game.
An Arbalest +25 with lordsworn bolts jus tickles enemies past Lyndell Capital.

greatbow is good though

That three shot crossbow bleeds good. Other than that idk.

Radahn and Malenia made me lose my sanity

>bleeds
an unupgraded shortbow with barrage and blood arrows does the same but that's not exactly what I envisioned when I started a ranged build.
Yep. Ballistas are fine to cheese some enemies from afar but everything else is a pain in the ass to use and needs a strong buff.

Radahn is weak now, this image is obsolete

godskin duo without summons with a STR build

Attached: 1648639917858.jpg (2032x3049, 2.95M)

That is fucking rad art
Dante's Inferno is so underrated.

they need to revert the radahn nerfs. it’s a joke of a fight now

How do I play it on PC?

I love dante’s inferno. I wouldn’t mind a reboot nuGoW style but without the annoying sidekick

I'm doing a RL1 run, just killed Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast and Gold Godfrey and I now need to go die to Morgott a bunch of times. I'm a bit annoyed that you need to do multiple parries on him so I think just going for a regular approach is the best way to go, but I haven't started with him yet. Don't think it's going to be a fun fight.

>Don't think it's going to be a fun fight.
To be fair, if you wanted fun, you wouldn't be doing a lvl 1 run.

None Im already on my second play through

Malenia regaining health when she hits my shield is absolute bullshit. Right now I feel like it's the biggest bullshit in the game. It makes no sense.

how bad is it now? I remember he used to attack non stop like a madman.

So use summons or comet azur her ass.
The game cheats so why shouldn't be you allowed to cheat too?

If anyone in here needs help with Malenia I can pretty much beat her without getting hit on PS4/5

not boss, but area. i hated mountaintops of the giants, was such a slog to get through, and now i just got to consecrated snowfield and i'm on the verge of quitting for a couple weeks. i HATE snow levels, and the fact that this one is a blizzard right away just makes it worse.

godskin """""duo""""""
god what a shit fucking fight.
my favourite part was the fat one dropping out of a roll, swinging his sword and then instantly with no transition back into a damaging roll animation.
and then the prick respawns.