Flyff Universe

WE COMING HOME BROS

Attached: QITPBv3eLC.jpg (1983x938, 134.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3G_0PnPfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>discord
>playing gookgrind like flyff
(laughs in ultima online)

Attached: ultima online.jpg (560x419, 271.24K)

just give me a pc/phone mmo with maplestory 2's assets

Not so fast nigger

LOTRO is going fully free up to lvl 95 in a few weeks.

The only LOTR MMO there is and will ever be without black hobbits and they/them elves

Attached: 20220329122518_1.jpg (1920x1080, 681.65K)

Can you play LOTR on your phone? Don't think so, kid

Attached: 49f413690f0066186c2c19480c3d04f20af55d2bcbefadf91594d69e4facf372.png (370x320, 38.47K)

>maplestory 2
>not maplestory 1

Ah, yes. Flyff Discord, Flyff Twitter, Flyff Instagram and Flyff Facebook. It really is just like the old times.

>he didn't spend his entire childhood shitposting on flyffworld forums

Attached: 342621356311.jpg (606x326, 93.08K)

Flyff was a good MMO

Attached: 1419301492357.jpg (409x409, 74.56K)

Last thing I remembered was dropping this game at lvl 60 after getting dual dretas

Yeah spent it on RO

Attached: 1621380186527.png (1014x1200, 464.97K)

Is this another illegal horribly mistranslated version ran by a random Spanish dude?

No, it's an official reboot of Flyff. It's not a pirate server or anything. A group of devs who are into the game partnered with GalaNet (original devs of Flyff) to bring something akin to "wow classic" but for Flyff. They undid a lot of fuckups from later updates of the game that ruined the community, and fixed a bunch of stuff. It's going to be hype.

>PC, Mac, Tablet, Phone
>No Linux
tuxbrehs...

It runs in the browser, it 100% runs on Linux too

>korean MMO
>communicates through discord
2 big red flags

>cross platform
sounds like mobileshit
also what the fuck is gala lab? what happened to nflavor?

I only played it briefly and don't really remember it. Now where is Priston Tale?

>Flyff
I was an RO chad but I do remember flyff. Noons who couldn’t make it in RO would play shit like Flyff and MapleStory and Priston Tale

Anyone remember Silkroad online? I was a PK in that game….

Attached: 18428505463.jpg (600x765, 28.84K)

Oh, is that what "web game" means? I know it's old but that's kind of crazy.

>mobileshit
It's the exact game as it was in 2005, except nowadays computers (and phones) are able to run it in the browser. I played in the beta and it runs really well in the browser you wouldn't even know there was a difference, plus they added some support for touch interfaces (but didn't compromise the original controls) so people can actually play it on tablets/phones too.
>also what the fuck is gala lab? what happened to nflavor?
GalaLab/GalaNet are the original Korean/Japanese developers (devs are Korean but the company is Japanese I think), gpotato/nflavor were the western publishers IIRC. This version goes straight to the original devs.

I remember grinding in this game to the point I could fly on a broom and then flying around the whole world to realize that the rest of the game was just more grind. Dropped hard senpai.

the only memory i have of flyff is getting scammed and then quitting

It's developed on top of some web technology built by a team of french devs who are really passionate about this shit. They developed a way to efficiently stream stuff like textures and models over the internet and it's unbelievably fast at loading.
You can see it in action in this video youtube.com/watch?v=8o3G_0PnPfo it's quite impressive. Sometimes the textures take 1 second to load and you can see the white models when you teleport but it's very minor (and the original as well used to take a couple of seconds to load in all models anyway).

Attached: so_good.jpg (659x609, 35.87K)