>sony is new suspending accounts for uploading anime tits

twitter.com/ippoxbox360/status/1509088559495774213?s=21&t=EkIe798vCqIuWdhz5m--Ig
snoysisters I don’t feel so good

Attached: 4C0B04B6-E65F-4426-A0A6-1AFAE67E08EC.jpg (1242x3584, 562.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

escapistmagazine.com/sony-suspends-psn-user-for-sharing-nsfw-watch-dogs-2-screenshot-update/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you posting Twitter threads? Why are you posting Twitter threads with moon runes?

>screenshot of baiken from GGST (an already censored game with literal trannies in it) is getting people banned from PSN
holy fucking kek
the absolute STATE

Attached: whats going on in this thread.gif (444x810, 1.74M)

What's wrong with boobs? When children go to the beach they dont get any trauma from seeing women exposing their boobs to the sun

>buy officially licensed ps5 game for your ps5
>use the built in screenshot feature to take screenshots of your officially licensed ps5 game
>use the built in upload feature to upload said screenshots
>money stolen
can a snoy even possibly BEGIN to defend this?

Globalism is fucking disgusting. Mutt social degeneracy has mindbroken even the most based nation on earth. What hope is there left for humanity besides nuclear war?

This post reeks of incel

Attached: absolutestateofplay.png (1920x780, 703.66K)

>SEX BAD
>LGBT GOOD
unironically what do they mean by this?

this post reeks of a freshly dilated wound

He's not wrong though, that kind of thing started happening in my country years later it became common in america.

It's only going to get worse with live service bullshit I swear to God one day they just block you from playing on your own console

Attached: 1648231227624.jpg (586x504, 50.51K)

There needs to be an industry-wide crackdown on weebs.

>Meanwhile the PC version lets you post screenshots with huge tiddies or even modded nude skins because fuck sony
Why would you ever buy a playstation

Attached: 1620087141191.jpg (380x380, 26.04K)

kys mutt. Your language is disgusting, your "culture" is disgusting, your people, your way of life, everything about the US is outright satanic. I can only be thankful that China is finally ending your hegemony and that Russia's invadion has proven your government to be impotent cucks incapable of taking any actual action once something larger than a provincial state takes up arms.

You will end up in a chinese interment camp to get your organs harvested and I will jerk off in your face.

one more victory for the PC master race

Attached: 1648557851171.jpg (1024x576, 48.03K)

>Why would you ever buy a playstation
I was a PS guy all my life I own every Sony console except the Ps5 and I'm fucking done with consoles they suck and have no advantage.

Attached: 748079.jpg (1080x1920, 820.08K)

>banned for sharing content in a videogame
>not even user created content
>but content made by the developers and apparently given the okay by Snoy to begin with
Actually over the line

>support shitty companies with shitty practices
>NOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE
lol

this thread has 4 filters for me lol fuck off with your shit threads

Trannies don’t have boobs so it makes them upset

This shit is becoming an industry wide problem.

Attached: images - 2022-03-30T223758.802.jpg (800x384, 52.74K)

So I looked into this, and this isn't an isolated case. In fact I remember this being news at the time:
escapistmagazine.com/sony-suspends-psn-user-for-sharing-nsfw-watch-dogs-2-screenshot-update/
When some guy discovered the FULLY MODELLED prostitute vagenes in Watchdogs 2, uploaded a screenshot of it and copped a suspension for his trouble.
That doesn't make this any better obviously. Don't support Snoy.

I'm one f-slur away from a permanent psn ban. All I care to play is elden ring on a used ps4 pro from ebay. I've essentially been forced to be passive and not use any messaging/chat features for fear of losing my account, trophy progress, digital purchases, cloud saves, and ability to play games online. Sony fucking won. Talking shit and bullying nerds occasionally is better than any sort of talk therapy.

Even though I like Japan, you putting Japan on a pedestal aside. Playstation is American, and their Japanese branch answers to the American HQ as if they were their little bitch. By all accounts the power gap is even more lopsided than it was when the HQ was in Japan and the American branch answered to them.

If I am wrong then I guess I am just wrong, but if I was to hazard a guess the new policy originates from America.

It's a part of why it's called the Gaystation

Come home, weeb man

Attached: url_1648633513607.jpg (1920x1080, 352.04K)

>I was a PS guy all my life I own every Sony console except the Ps5
Same. Except I stopped with the PS4.
I tried to warn you. The signs were there and I'd argue that they were many and clear.

>disgusting goblinesque humans having nudity and explicit sex in TLOU2 is allowed
>sharing tame screenshots of a character's cleavage is not only prohibited but they'll fucking ban your account for it

Complete double standard.

They might as well just disavow any Arcsys partnerships because of how many images like that Arcsys have posted on social media themselves.

I hate snoypedos so much it's unreal

microsoft and google are keeping a log of all your loli games bucko

the absoylute state of snoy

not the first time Sony pulled this kind of shit

Attached: 1606690116803.png (630x637, 377.79K)

>post a pic of a man buttfucking another man
Celebrated at S@yny.
>post a pic of big anime tiddies
Offensive. Account banned.

>using conslols in 2022
imagine spending several hundred dollars on a console who's company can ban you from because you uploaded a game screenshot

GNU/Linux doesn't have this problem

f-f-f-or t-the p-playe...