Elden Fight Circle

Why are you not running/fighting Fight Clubs user?

Attached: 2manenter1manleave.png (1590x897, 3.3M)

I don't do pvp.

What's the 130 level hotspot then hotshot?

Fight clubs have always been gay. I invade with cheat engine to softban retards that play this shit game online.

because i don't suck on penises for a living

elden ring pvp sucks dick

Playing from games for the pvp is like cooking up a nice steak and then using it as a door stop.

Because the two red limit sucks ass and because academy main gate doesn't have a ledge to watch a fight from.

You should, it's where the game shines when the grind is over

Attached: blind man.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

only good souls pvp games were DeS(ps3) and DaS, and AC4+VD

I'll wait for the arena dlc

No

Pvp is the worst in any souls game and souls never had good pvp in the first place

I am fighting at the 150 Level, but the most obvious place should really be Frozen Lake, Academy Gate, And between the first step and North Agheel lake

I suck and my fun gimmicky pve builds are worthless against meta builds, which I refuse to use

I think it's kinda ironic you spend that kind of time doing that.

How is it bad? yea there is shit that is annoying and dieing from, but overall, theres so many fucking options and builds and ways to play.

This I get, I am kinda upset over both the limit, and bad design of the best place to fight atm.

Invasions are based and even though ER is the first game I don't actively invade I'll pop a Taunter's on occasion if the area I'm running through is boring. Honor duels are peak Reddit.
>b-but back in
It was gay then, it's still gay now.

because pvp in soul games have always been shit

>and ways to play
Here's where you went wrong.

straight up duel-faggotry is for sissies
Invasions, however..

Attached: Hide and Seek Champion.webm (800x450, 2.58M)

Why not have a spec for both?

Switch on and off?

I know the meta faggots are annoying, along with the exploit builds, One Tricks, RoB's, And seeing the same spells and weapons used with the same ashes all the time.

But, I mean, I've met just as many off meta builds in duels as I have normal shitters. I generally find, invasions are not where you should do PVP for real, because you run into the worst of the worst more often than not, with gank squads of the most dishonorable of builds and tactics that ooze "I found this on youtube"

Speaking of which, I was thinking of starting to invade fight clubs to ban them too. Is the circle at the academy or whatever the new official location?

I like honor duels, because it lets you actually get some practice in for dealing with problems. You know in the duel, its just you and them, there is very little other factors that are going to come from behind and, Corpse Piler, Carian Retaliation, Moonveil, double naginata dash spam, Rot breath.

But, I mean, I'm also not against invasions either. Good to learn how to 1 v 3 some sweaties.

Lmao, thats like half the reason to play.. If it's for your single player modes, seems like you just gimp yourself.

I don't understand this post, do the other games not have different ways to play?

You can't invade when it's deulists, but good luck.

I guess putting my sign down will due. Damn, invading and ruining fight clubs used to be fun in DS3