Place an order

>place an order
>I get the shit
>she argues about the price and storms off
The joy of fleecing these morons only barely makes up for the aggravation they cause me.

Attached: recettear02.jpg (1024x768, 133.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FAsPhjRbo
youtube.com/watch?v=WGHywoAOm8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTEfInwgxVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the Queen of Any Forums's tax policy?

i swear the little girl customer is the fucking worst one of them.

The worst one is the jew who tries to make you buy her overpriced shit and breaks your combo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FAsPhjRbo
youtube.com/watch?v=WGHywoAOm8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTEfInwgxVs
>send adventurers to dungeons to pick up shit
>sell aforementioned shit for dirt cheap
>selling stuff raises the buyers level and as they level up so does their wallet.
>even if you sell for pennies the amount of shit those dumb fucker guild member pick up is insane you make profits.
>once their costumer level is high, sell crap for really high prices
HA
HAHAHA HAa

never set your regular sale price above 108% and you wont have this problem, because the customer level will be high enough that their purchasing power will be greater

105% is already a 50% profit on the 70% restock price of buying from the market or guild so it's a non-issue to take a "smaller" profit
you still get most of your big bux out of buying during a crash and selling during a price hike anyway (or buying during a crash and selling through a vending machine while the crash is ongoing)

She's fine, you just have to give her a lower price than some of the others to maintain your combo. The red elf chick is the worst buyer, but the fleecer bitch who tries to sell you shit at 250% is the worst customer since she either steals your money or breaks your combo.

You can go a lot higher than 108% without risk on some customers while others (like the red elf) actually requires even lower. Some still get guaranteed sales pretty close to 150%.

>barely pass the $80,000 payment
>How the fuck am I meant to win?
>google it
>Thesis statements worth of mechanics and information the game never so much as hints at
I regret playing this.

If the girl picks an item on the shelf sell it to her normally but if she requests an item of any kind as in
>I want a hat
You need to consider whether or not she can afford it and her wallet is quite small, in these cases give her a cheap item and sell it to her normally to continue your combo.

We need a Recettear 2.

Attached: __recette_lemongrass_and_tear_invincible_and_1_more_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__sample-9a0b681133d3660cd07510830e80cecd.jpg (850x702, 198.96K)

Just buy and sell it's not that hard, if an item goes up in price buy it up from the guild and sell it like a profiteering jew the markup from the guild pales in comparison to the markup you pass onto consumers.

It's not so bad, there's a lot of mechanics but you don't need all of them to win. The first step is always to maintain your combos to max your XP gain as much as possible, then just focus on buying low and selling high as much as possible when the price change mechanic unlocks. A single day of "the price of treasures is up" can make you so much money you wouldn't even believe.

I assumed since the game told me to make money by finding items in dungeons that I was meant to make money by finding items in dungeons. How foolish of me.

That's a great way of doing it at the very start of the game to quickly gain inventory and it's still viable doing it that way if you're efficient at it later on, but it's not the easiest way to make a lot of money very quickly.

a lot of it is pretty fucking obvious if you're not a braindead moron. By end of week 2 you should already know what the general highest/lowest sell/buy price you can charge to every customer is and understand how combos work.

Adventuring earns you inventory for "free" which is good, but more importantly it unlocks new customers to sell to. You should still do it, but the cost in time slots means you have to be careful not to overdo it.

Why does Tear need all that money so fast? She can tell Reccette is working hard and her credit is good, so why such a rush with the insane installments? What is she planning on doing with it?

Attached: really makes you think girl [r].jpg (271x326, 37.44K)

It might be good to do at first when you are starting out with a small inventory and you're looking for a bit of boost in cash but moving large amounts of merchandise over and over is obviously going to be the better option. You're a merchant not an adventurer the aim of the game is buying and selling.

Recettear was originally a h-game, tagged prostitution, blackmail, mind break, list goes on. Tear knows her purpose as a catalyst for Recette's downfall, but Recette consistently outperforms even most unreasonable expectations, so in the end prostitution just never happens

Attached: 29eabfa91a33a6e10b3e930379a01188.jpg (700x794, 128.91K)

damn so it wasnt just my headcanon. i take it no parts of the h version actually survived the light of day and theres probably no mods to put it back in?

Buy high sell low