How popular will she get when she appears in Sonic 3 movie?

How popular will she get when she appears in Sonic 3 movie?

Attached: christian-andre-anaya-avila-amy-martillo.jpg (1920x2561, 624.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/zkullred/status/1509094066197213188?s=21
youtu.be/WrfLsMArH3I
youtube.com/watch?v=RnXt0-bAqx8&ab_channel=RedZkull
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure she'll get a cameo at the end of 2 to tease that sonic 3 will be a sonic CD movie

I don't even need to enhance to know what it is fucker

Holy shit shadow

Well fuck, looks like we are heading into adventure, i wonder if this sonic movie series will end on sonic forces or something like that.

He's so fucking skinny wtf

OH N-
METALFAGS AAAAAAAAAA
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE VILLAIN
SEGA HELP MEEEEEEEE

She will either be Jewish Hollywood strong woman shit or stalker fangirl so she will be shit.

He looks fucking lame.

She has boobs under her dress.

Full scene has been leaked. Looks like we're getting some fucking kino for the third movie mobile.twitter.com/zkullred/status/1509094066197213188?s=21

She looks like she fucks human men

So who's gonna play her in the next movie?

Attached: 1e4ytvx3j4w71.png (755x882, 455.26K)

Unironically Metalfags rn:
youtu.be/WrfLsMArH3I

Is Amy in it?

I'm trying so hard not to cum to this, god I can't get more erect

I cannot wait to see the mass seething. Their delusional headcanons were quite something

>shadow is in
>this officially means that crush40's involvement in the next movie is possible

Attached: 1636124530889.png (532x608, 94.67K)

Metal Sonic OVA movie 3 Bros? What is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=RnXt0-bAqx8&ab_channel=RedZkull

Neat. I wonder how they'll make his backstory fit.
I'm still betting on Metal showing up, apparently he's hinted at in some scene. Eggman+Metal vs Sonic and crew vs Shadow. Could be pretty fun.

I'm just relieved to know that they're attempting to keep Shadow's character somewhat accurate to the games. Still not sure if they'll do child murder, but the fact that it's a strong possibility is crazy. I hope they have the balls to do it.

We'll get a bunch of normies telling people not to lewd her and I will happily dissobey.

Attached: 1639885783682.png (800x1450, 262.14K)

I guess they could. They'll probably mix and match a few different ideas. Gerald was working on Shadow, some massacre happens which also results in Maria getting killed and the project gets put on ice. It'll be interesting to see how they explain Gerald having had access to Mobius and they'll probably solidify the idea that Gerald took Shadow's design from the mural in 3.