This is unironically extremely kino

This is unironically extremely kino

Attached: elden-beast-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (3194x2160, 665.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xkxTPBEwgQY?t=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks kinda fucking retarded desu

Only on NG+7 with 2 players

Attached: eldenring_2022_03_30_06_35_28_121.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

The idea of Elden Ring was always revolting to me but once it gained relevance I realized that this game wasn't made for us but rather it was mere bait to get normies and casuals to try a souls game and it worked, normies are stealing souls game from us.

>camera wobbling all over the place
or
>don't lock on and can't see half the shit the boss is doing
extremely retarded would be more accurate

Meh I preferred Radagon more but I get that they wanted something a little different seeing as we had Godfrey immediately before him who was also a one on one fight that mechanically speaking was almost identical to the first phase.

Radagon is much better
Elden beast is a mediocre fight at best and ruins Radagon when you get fucked by missile spam and are forced to keep fighting him over and over

It IS unironically extremely kino.

The good news is that the correct take generally rises to the top with time. For example, people thought DS2 on release was just as good as DS1, and now it is firmly recognized as mediocre. On release people thought DS3 was a mediocre cash grab, and now it recognized as up there with Bloodborne, having the most fun and engaging boss fights in the series.

In time people will recognize this was a supremely kino fight. You'll still get the occassional shitposter who goes "But muh running around" but you only hear them because Any Forums as a platform gives equal spotlight to their shit takes as it does to people with decent opinions. You just learn to mentally filter them out along with people who say "DS2 had the best pvp" or "DS3 has no lore"

the moneyshot pose that is posted all the time (OPs) looks VERY retarded

looks far more elegant and wonderous in motion

>elegant
>wondrous
No, it's fucking stupid.

Attached: 789478239794284.gif (356x200, 348.28K)

>DS3
>"Up there with Bloodborne"
>Source: dude trust me
It's good, but a bit shit by comparison.

Tho what was that thing? Is it a cosmic being the baddie all along like bloodborne or did I miss something. Whats up with the first phase?

>mfw the music
so fucking good

Attached: 1636302833272.jpg (320x240, 35K)

Well, my opinion hasn't changed on any of the Souls games. On release, I thought DS2 was dogshit, and that DS3 was excellent. I played BB after DS3 and thought it was great, but still inferior to DS3. Elden Beast took me a few tries to really start to enjoy, but once you understand its moveset and how to dodge the rings, it's a kino fight

you don't like cosmic whale fishy? what are you gay?

You are fighting the elden ring

one of gaming's finest moments
youtu.be/xkxTPBEwgQY?t=60

>the elden dickhead
weak as fuck as a final boss tbqh

>On release people thought DS3 was a mediocre cash grab, and now it recognized as up there with Bloodborne, having the most fun and engaging boss fights in the series.
only newfags thought it was good. the oldfags who preordered it just moved on

It's kino, but it's not ludo.
Would have been ludo if I could chase after the fucker with my horse.

DS3 sucks, but not as much as the launch version

Extremely based

Yes, and I just thought it was a bit of a let down

yeah my opinions never changed. only thing that does change is newfags and oldfags come and go