What's your favorite gaming snack?

What's your favorite gaming snack?

Attached: MrBeast-Feastables.png (1170x878, 1.24M)

Name ONE YouTuber with a more punchable face

Don't hate the player, hate the game. And man oh man, is the game shit.

I hate these O face fags so much.

Taliesen
He's also an unironic cuck and pays for his wife's dates with other dudes

Attached: taliesin-evitel-taliesin-and-evitel.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

binging with babish

whatever is lowest effort
cooking for myself doesn't satisfy me at all.
that's like a 500 million-way tie

imagine his money laundering scheme

Not a Youtuber but I think Phil Fish has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

Attached: 4-phil-fish-attacks.large.jpg (1280x717, 77.77K)

>look at the frontpage of Youtube on the offchance between looking for new vids
>never again
I remember this shit being especially insufferable too without a decent adblocker. The amount of fuckin garbage you have to sift through just to watch a 10 min video.

I'll hate everyone involved from the game to the makers to the people playing. I'll crash the whole plane with no survivors

Jesus Christ this thing looks like a soulless skinwalker

For me it's the Mr Beast "Feastables" chocolate bar range. Great flavor, with simple natural ingredients that are a great step towards healthier snacking. I still feel a little naughty eating them! But my waist line doesn't seem to mind ; )

the competition is though, but there's something particulary infuriating about his soiface that I just can't quite put my finger on

Attached: 1644007993256.jpg (3500x2807, 1.19M)

It's because he actually supports and buys NFTs

Attached: FPBmsneXoA0JkL4.jpg (1370x1080, 117.39K)

>$50
thats pushing it

both of these fuckers. maximum s o y and le science rulez culture, i can not last through any of their shit without cringing. what's even worse is tons of lazy ass teachers around the world just put on some of his vids instead of actually teaching

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 014036.png (955x795, 1.18M)

This.

>18 candy bars
>$50 + tax

Attached: charls lol.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

>boomer chocolates
Jesus fuck

Call me a shill but these are actually worth a try. Bought a few boxes for my little bro (huge beast fan) and no cap, they kinda good. Check the ingredients list too, no weird chemicals are whatever nasties like in boomer chocolate.

>pretends to be better than other chocolate
>normal fucking ingredients
I know Americans have a lot of shit ingredients in their sweets but it feels like they're trying to present this as some kind of healthy alternative lmao

Globohomo-sponsored pewdiepie replacement.

fr fr bruh. As soon as I peeped these chocs I stole my moms credit card and bought some, and when I ate one I was like *surprise pikachu face*. These boomers don't know what good chocalte is fr fr it goes real nice with bleach pods too

Plus every bar gives you a chance to win an entire chocolate factory. Like, you can win the actual factory. Fucking crazy. Willy Wonka shiz.

>what's even worse is tons of lazy ass teachers around the world just put on some of his vids instead of actually teaching
Do you blame them? When I was leaving school they had a hard enough time trying to stop us from having basic bitch cellphones in our bags. Not to mention the 30+ classrooms they would have to wrangle together. I can only imagine how rife that shit is now with tiktok and the internet in general being so prevalent in our lives.

ok. shill.

>18 smoll chocolate bars
>$50

Do you sell your services on Fiverr?

Can't wait to pay property taxes on a giant factory that I won't be able to sell.

I sadly know someone who moved to the Greenville, NC area for a chance to win something from him...... Shit's sad.

>no weird chemicals are whatever nasties like in boomer chocolate.
Maybe don't eat the baked shit that is Hershies next time stupid. You want some real chocolate get Whittakers good stuff it will put hair on your ass and bitches on your dick.

>troon color scheme
unfollowed, unsubbed, refunded all my preorders and left a degratory youtube reply.

>hating the based Greens
filtered

I think Beast has him beat. At leas Phil is a real person, albiet a shitty one, with some genuine convictions about him. Beast isn't even real and the entire thing is fabricated to generate revenue. At least with Phil, what you see is what you get.

my bf’s cum