No game with pencil as weapon

>no game with pencil as weapon

Attached: 518CAj2vL5L._AC_SY580_.jpg (384x500, 36.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-72f-FzW7wYN_r0ny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.33K)

>another /ic/ tranny thread

I'll get to doing gestures and practicing my draftsmenship in a bit.

Attached: 1648474022469.png (770x1000, 731.52K)

>game title is a fucking lie

GoldenEye. The gun looks like a pencil.

Attached: pencil.jpg (200x179, 5.38K)

>"Fun With A Pencil" is Skyrim Wikia
>Most untranslated Japanese art books is UESP
I know this'll make zero sense to most people but it makes sense to me.

sauce?

>Keep telling myself I will draw today
>Just keep on delaying on drawing to the next day
How do I break this loop? I can't get myself to draw. This has been going for a long time.

Attached: fdd.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Beat me to it

>Don't be a nigger
Lmao, sauce?

this was a translation from an /ic/ thread

Stop being lazy.
That's what I should do atleast.
I usually only end up ever doing warm ups or gesture drawings then going to sleep.

Just draw my nigga, grab a fucking pencil and a piece of paper and just draw.

How do I improve my line / motor / pencil holding / whatever control lads? It's the one thing that has been holding me back from fully getting into drawing since I was like 3.

Attached: 1648408970969.jpg (484x455, 140.3K)

Draw a Box exercises.
The whole first lesson is basically building up motor skills. Just don't get stuck like I did.

Remember bros, even though it sounds like the art equivelant of "git gud", "Just Draw" is one of the most important things to do.
Even if you aren't very good, or your fundies are whack like me, you brought something into this world with your brain, your heart, and your two hands.

Attached: file.png (676x728, 97.53K)

How do I get into art tho, I don't know where to start and got demoralized by garbage I made when I was 16

(Voice) Heavy: No!

Attached: Regenerizer.jpg (2000x2000, 116.31K)

archive.org/details/pdfy-72f-FzW7wYN_r0ny

Attached: 139462528-352-k219447.jpg (352x550, 19.39K)

What do you like?
Start by drawing that.

why do people who just want to draw as a hobby cry bitch and cope extremely hard about it
like shit no one's imposing deadlines

Attached: 1646733573160.png (400x400, 214.97K)

Do what I did, start drawing in GaryC threads to see if you like it, then go from there.

Fancy Pants Adventure has a pencil weapon

Because they probably want more out of the hobby. Creative hobbies are different than recreational hobbies most the time.

I like cool warriors and anime cause I'm a fuckin sperg
Tho I don't know if I should continue my hobby of 3d modelling instead

A pencil isn't a weapon, it's medium to cherish, user

new kirby has one

I was thinking the same thing.

expected to see this earlier

Attached: Maxwell2.png (250x375, 70.74K)

>Creative hobbies are different than recreational hobbies most the time.
esl here, feel free to laff at me, but what are the differences?

>look at his prolapse

The only way is to force yourself into a habit.
Tell yourself, you're going to draw now.
Stop whatever you are doing, and you will not do anything until you draw.
Do this everyday until you don't have to force yourself do this anymore.

I should really get back into this but I got bored of drawing all this dude’s faces and my creativity feels dead.

Some things are not meant to happen

Recreational hobby:
Playing vidya, watching art or film, listening to music
Creative hobby:
Making vidya, making art or films, making music

Creativity implies a process where you use your brain to "create" some piece of work.
A recreational hobby, while it may require some thinking of your part, you're not making a piece of artwork out of it. E.g. playing vidya (although there are games with map editors and such), playing a board game, swimming.

You are meant to apply, not copy. Don't draw the round old men if you are not planning to make art including them. Draw them big tiddie anime girls instead

does everyone want to draw because they think it's an easy way to make money while having fun / not doing backbreaking labor? I'm certainly not against working on a skill or just doing it for fun / a challenge, but like making music or gamedev, obviously not everyone can make a living off it. (perhaps a side hustle?)

>keep telling myself I will draw today
>So much vidya,anime, TV shows, movies, coming out all at once
>can't possibly experience them all
>trying to complete a game is a week to a month long endeavor
>getting good at fighting games takes way too long
>can't throw on anime while drawing because I can't draw and read subs

It's a personal kind of hell
I actually kind of miss 2020 now. Everything stopped so it felt like you could just have time to do things.

why is it so hard bros...
I don't know how to proportion the inner circle that represents the side of the face

Attached: drawing.png (1697x1617, 2.34M)

I just want to make the images in my head real.

Absolutely this, you might improve quickly or take a lot of time to improve but simply drawing can help a lot.
In example, this dino I drew around 2012 and a newer version, I've been slowly improving but also recently I've started to read Loomis because I want to improve further on.
I've had little time recently, because I have a job now but sometimes something sparks inspiration and I just start drawing again.

Attached: DRAW!.png (2687x1444, 2.02M)

The first thing is fighting the perfection demon. Literally take out some paper and draw shit. Draw things wrong on purpose. Draw the head too big and the torso too small and the eyes in the wrong place. Make a game out of it so you trick your mind into accepting crappy drawings. This just gets you into a routine of sitting down an hour or two a day and drawing. Even though it's all wrong, you're training your brain to accept drawing.

Along the way, despite doing everything wrong, your mind will start to see what kind of adjustments are needed to do things correctly. "Oh, if I put the eyes on the same level as the ears, it'll look more right." When you start to notice yourself thinking this way, it means your mind is open to trying stuff. So then just try the things you think of. And if it doesn't work, look up reference and compare it to your drawing. And you should also start looking up the landmarks of the body, gesture vs form, and perspective lines.

From then on it's really just rinse and repeat between drawing from reference, then trying to replicate it. With bouts of trying to draw it without reference to test your mental library. But always remember, don't try to be perfect. The first 5, 10, 20 or even 100 tries, it'll be wrong. So let it be wrong. Hell, look at your reference and then draw it differently on purpose. Make the hips bigger, extend the arch of the back, have the characters facial expression be different, whatever.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x250, 194.51K)

I just want to be able to put my ideas on paper and do some fun requests for others

I just started to draw because I wanted to draw my fetish and now people keep commissioning me to draw that.

Attached: temp2.jpg (1185x1600, 240.89K)

(also there probably aren't many people who jerk off to their own artwork right?)

That's one reason I want to as well

The true chad path. You draw something you like and get paid for it, win-win!
I hope I can do this as well...
What is your fetish, if I may ask?

left unironically looks better

>I wanted to draw my fetish
I can understand that, especially if it's pretty obscure.

they all do, anyone who says they don't is a liar

Attached: huhuhuh.jpg (692x513, 53.75K)