Master Duel

New cards soon

Attached: 82043763_p0.jpg (1500x844, 717.74K)

>wake up and find yourself turned a little girl
>can hear your mom coming up for your room

What do?

roll for Infernobles

Discard myself from hand

Tribute myself to search for the the big girl

anyone playing generaiders?

>playing
maybe in 3 months

Attached: 97262778_p0.png (800x1200, 527.61K)

which side wins in a DUEL

Attached: OG vs wannabes.jpg (880x639, 174.9K)

Discard myself to negate tour search

Attached: 92798873.jpg (421x614, 76.93K)

me in the back

The side with fallen paradise probably

I believe it's Slifer > Uria, Hamon > Ra, the rest are whatever

Ra rules over death and rebirth. its probably the strongest god of them all. theoritically it would just keep coming back until its won.

Attached: 84339249.jpg (421x614, 72.29K)

>Madolche player Droplets my Uni-Zombie
>On their turn
Are bots playing normal decks now too?

Attached: 1617884711742.jpg (390x398, 134.89K)

someone explain to me how this is good, it seems like it dies to one negate

in lore the god cards are better, but the sacred beasts are more competent deckwise

Negate from what? Herald? it can't use its ability since I only have 1000 LP

I was reading the Live Twin discussion last thread and I'm interested to know: what do you think is the ideal ED? I saw the agreement that it should be:

>E.T. Lil-La x3
>E.T. Ki-Sikil x3
>E.T. Trouble Sunny x2
>I.P. Masquerena x1

So who else should be included in the remaining 6 slots? Underworld Goddess, Unicorn and Unchained are the most common choices, right? Other than the pocket Accesscode.

Attached: 96281454_p0.png (1172x832, 706.63K)

>Dmfag shit whole hand for mediocre board.

Such many cases.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-004628.png (1600x720, 1.65M)

REVERSE CARD OPEN
SUPER POLYMERIZATION

your link disciple/devotee combo bro?

if the youkai girls looked like these, would people still use them?

Attached: ojamas.jpg (900x435, 452.47K)

I Xyz summon Heartlandraco

I would use them more

Can I make Solfachords work?

Attached: solfachord.jpg (500x730, 138.7K)

>Just got to plat
>Remembered that Konami said something about not dropping down to previous tier next season
Why? Why would they punish you for getting good by having you get less gems? Also, GEM SALE WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: CFC95695-DA9D-4469-8070-F26D94D32B82.jpg (785x543, 64.4K)

please tell me he's coming

Attached: ss.jpg (500x731, 120.28K)

if you shove in mythical king/supreme zero shit and their support/all the generic pend good stuff, they become decently rogue

pure? petdeck that will brick like hell

The whole point of the archetype is to reduce yourself down to basically fucking no LP because all of their effects half halves, then you sit on that and this and your Solemns and your Counter Trap that copies other Counter Traps and unga bunga

Attached: DinomorphiaStealthbergia-BACH-EN-SR-1E.png (470x694, 605.75K)

>mom would think I was actually my gf and would be proud that I actually lost my virginity
>would also tell her that I went thru the window and pretend to introduce myself to her

They wanted to prevent people from doing that but forgot to give people a reason for wanting to get there in the first place which was the whole problem

user I....

Probably not.

I want to make Live Twins but it seems like their entire combo is just to get out generic link monsters which is soulless as fuck

Yes if you believe in the heart of the cards

I actually used Ojamas as one of my first MD decks out of nostalgia. Fun for a while but they don’t hit hard enough to have long term fun with. Also they’re literally unplayable without emperor. Ojama king/knight are useless in the newer metas.

Attached: E2290682-E74C-4269-86E6-445909968202.jpg (640x751, 61.53K)

Wait for Sunny then

you can put a Sky Cavalry Centaurea and Zeus if you need an emergency board clear

We play a format with astro and electru but much better pend decks can't get pass rogue status, they don't stand a chance.

Soon

Attached: AlubertheJesterofDespia-DAMA-NA-ScR-1E.png (692x1000, 1.45M)

people unironically play Despia despite looking bad, so yes, you could print pics of shit with omninegates and they wouls sell because muh meta

>Generic links.

They want sunny on field or dog because it lock on fiend if use their eff. After Sunny you pop quick to bring both twins and do the deed again or smack for 5k+ dmg.

Sunny also sends boss twin to GY meaning you can trim boards easy.

I know I’m just preaching to the choir but I think a way to solve this would be increase the percent chance of winning gems thru dueling based on your rank.
Low ranks = low gem chance/more legacy packs
High ranks = higher gem chance. I’ve gotten 25/50 gems from wins every once in a while. Would solve both problems.

>implying links in general aren’t soulless as fuck
XYZ and Synchros are fine because you need very specific cards. But links are hands down the worst mechanic Konami has added to this game because they have such an easy way to be summoned spammed onto the field.

Or just give fucking gems out based on where you were on the ladder when the season ended.
Like ending on Plat gets 1500
Ending on Gold gets 1000 etc etc