He was a good boy

he was a good boy

Attached: royal greatsword.jpg (1280x720, 242.56K)

i dont understand what happened to him
but i dont regret following a guide for his quest for the gear

I love him like brother
I wish there was another alternative to cucking him
I like Melina better anyway

I want to save him...

Attached: 1648005035626.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>game lets you cuck people

Attached: 1620390256490.png (492x428, 150.32K)

Since Ranni was an empyrean she was given a guardian at birth by the two fingers, that guardian being Blaidd. Because Ranni wanted to betray the two fingers Blaidd had a switch in him that would make him kill Ranni if she ever betrayed them.

tfw no fun buddy adventure anime starring Tarnish, Blaidd, and Alexander

Attached: mfn-killswitchengage.jpg (1000x1000, 82.77K)

he doesn't want to fuck ranni you retard

today I will post it again

Attached: imaginethesmell.jpg (1754x642, 388.26K)

every time i take a peek into an elden ring thread it seems i meet one of my bros

Attached: DieHardRab.png (621x540, 289.48K)

He had an uncut dick not a knot

you know just what to say to make me angry

Attached: bath2.png (1142x1147, 212.33K)

>forced to put him down like a dog
Good night, sweet prince. Im not a furry but you were pretty cool.

wiggers

I was very disappointed with the way his armor looks on the player character

Good, I hate knotfags.

Attached: 1647098407411.jpg (3840x2160, 882.79K)

Attached: blaidd4.jpg (800x600, 70.87K)

So why was there a mask of him behind seluvis rise, is the blaidd we originally speak to even the real one?

Yeah it looks too wide because we're so much shorter than he is. The proportions are off.

I suspect that is just there to complete the cosplay armor set, rather than having distinct lore implications. Blaidd isn't a dude in a mask he's an artificial monsterman made by the GW. And the only time we have any evidence of seeing someone who looks like Blaidd but isn't is when we fight the Baleful Shadow, but I don't think that is some dude dressed in Blaidd gear. I think the GW/Finger just popped another clone out to hunt Ranni because actual Blaidd was still refusing to follow his MK ULTRA programming

Why was there his head on the wall outside of Selivus’ tower? Was it puppet related? Didn’t make any sense

A mask fashioned after the head of a black wolf.

Relic of an assassin who assumed the guise of Ranni the Witch's loyal shadow. The likeness is striking.

>manlet wearing a wolf mask comes up to Ranni
"hello it is I Blade your dear companion and half wolf man"

But the assassins are all female and slender, right?

the fingers and gw want to murder ranni, right? i guess they just sent a blaidd impersonator to try and do the deed when blaidd wouldn't take their orders

"an" assassin is not the same as black knife assassins. technically the confessor class is a golden order assassin.

He did everything wrong.

I miss Howard...

I mean, the Black Knife Assassins are, but "an assassin" is just anyone who murders people professionally.
>The Bloodhound Knights are trained as hunters and known to be unshakable trackers.
What's the bet that the fingers sent Darriwil dressed up in Blaidd cosplay to murder Ranni but Iji caught him and threw him into the Forlorn Hound Gaol, then Blaidd found out and got buttmad and that is why he wants to go to the gaol and murder him.

>be a wolfman
>get the boring penis
no wonder ranni dumped him

>american's perpetually mispronouncing his name even though it is said clearly and plentifully in game

"OH I LOVE BLADE HES SO COOL"

Oh that was it.
I thought he threw a fit because you cucked him marrying ranni

is pronouncing dd as th a welsh or scottish thing or something?