Mukuro Ikusaba

Mukuro Ikusaba

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 154.27K)

Why did they feel the need to repeat this one cutscene five different times

Attached: 1628227164123.png (580x750, 608.6K)

is the best!

Attached: sample_6d5b6cf85ee3e14c491a3b2b328db19f.jpg (850x850, 161.76K)

I really liked the first DR, I started playing the second game and fell off it after the third trial, it just feels kinda boring by comparison. Does it get better?

Because it was epic. If I was a CG artist I'd want them to squeeze out my work as much as possible.

Kinda. By the end everything makes sense.

>start DR1
>wow theres lots of cute girls but I think the 2 hottest are definitely this Junko girl and Sayaka even though the childhood friend trope is gay
>play case one

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

At least your favorite girl wasn't the elite hacker

Attached: 1612851949104.jpg (1024x768, 93.83K)

AH!
FAGGOT!

KYOKO KIRIGIRI THE ULTIMATE ASMR ARTIST

It’s my personal favorite, I think most people say the 3rd case is the weakest so every case after is better

>Does it get better?
Yes, way better
The second half is pure kino

Kinda but not really. The story kicks in hard but the characters get even more flanderized and retarded the longer the game goes on. It's actually crazy how the survivors end up like parodies of who they were in Chapter 1 (which has the best writing of the whole game)

Lol, gay.

Cut me some slap, I mean just look at him. Damn it....I am not a FAGGOT. Piece of shit.

Attached: Chihiro-Fujisaki-14[1].jpg (600x660, 48.09K)

was literally my goto after the fake died

>ask my brother what he thought of this scene when he played it since it's one of my favorite moments in the game
>says he barely remembers it
>turns out he played the whole game blasting super loud music and speedreading the text without letting the voice lines play
I was so disappointed. The music and suddenly being fully voiced totally makes this scene and he ruined it for himself. It probably ruined the atmosphere of the whole game for him too, which is one of the strongest aspects of 1.

I don't understand people who play single player games like that. I can understand multiplayer shit like CoD, but why a VN like this?

Attached: 603[1].png (524x941, 414.39K)

>girl

DR2 > DR1 in every way