Getting killed in one shot at level 145

>getting killed in one shot at level 145
haha yes dude this is so much fun!

Attached: 20220330150114_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.78M)

just roll, lol

>145
You're 25 levels overleveled for all pve content. You have to restart.

then they shouldnt make an open world game with so much content that you can easily overlevel if you do lots of catacombs, caves, and optional bosses.

Try equipping this OP.

Attached: dragoncrest_greatshield_talisman_talisman_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 19.81K)

>Soreseal
Of course.

Yup pretty much this
These defensive talismans are a must-have in the endgame

>soreseal
fuck off

>literally equipping a talisman that nerfs your damage absorption
>wtf bros why am i taking so much damage???
soreseals are for big boys only, take it off retard

I died to the imp gangbang room 10 times in that dungeon.

Attached: 1648613189620.jpg (708x735, 561.5K)

Pump Vigor. And then pump Vigor some more. Just keep on pumping Vigor forever and fuck everything else.

Didn't IRA niggers invade North Ireland? Isn't that the exact opposite of wanting to be left alone?

why do you think its called North Ireland?

I can't stand this argument from shitters
>DURRRRRRR NOT MY FAULT IM OVERLEVELED THE GAME HAS SO MUCH CONTENT!!!!
how about you just don't fucking do all the content you retarded shitter? How about once you get sufficiently powerful but not too powerful, you fight the story boss and move on? Why do you need to do all the fucking content? Is it some sort of tranny autism or something? The way I see it, the "HURRRR NOT MY FAULT IM OVERLEVELED JUST TOO MUCH CONTENT" is a crutch for shitters that probably use ash summons too

>soreseal
>no
lol

Because it is to the north, and full of people full of anger.

lol calm down
its more enjoyable gameplay, in the game that i enjoy playing, why i would i not play it?
you sound like someone who takes the whole YDNBTG meme very seriously

This is the most retarded shit i've read.
You could've have said he didn't need to use the runes to level up but instead you told him to skip content? Fucking die.

Seethe harder. The game is designed this way.

>NOOOOOOO YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED EXPLORE, LEVEL UP AND PLAY THE GAME

Its not my responsibility to pace the game properly, thats the devs job. I will do what I want when I want. If I want a challenge I can do more playthroughs where I put on extra handicaps.

this
here comes the shitter cope. Git gud, stop using crutches

>just don't enjoy all the content you bought
do retards really?

>cries about taking too much damage
>meanwhile

every fucking time

Attached: soreseal.png (242x245, 122.13K)

>replying to his own post then using the same phrases
At least try to make it believable, butthurt retard.

make your samefagging less obvious.

you guys are fucking retarded lmao

>level 145
is this game really like this? what is the appeal? ive never head of it until it was all over Any Forums when it came out?

What's the crutch? Playing the game? If I played the game does that mean I didn't *really* beat the game?

you radiate small dick energy sperging out this hard over people playing the game as intended faggot

there's some youtuber out there at level 700
i don't get it

whats that?
t. waiting for goty/beta testing to finish.

Yes. You got a problem with it? Bitch?

There's no such thing as overleveling.
The enemies in the game just need to git gud if they want to stop me one-shotting them.

Its increases damage for a small stat increase

>you're not supposed to play the game
Most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard.

I finished the game at 180lvl in about 60 hours
cope I not only explored everything I rushed through it.

I see.
OP is kinda retarded.

Just skip the snow catacomb. There's literally nothing in there except a useless red robe. Not worth fighting all those garbage enemies.

>nooo don't explore the game
Lmao, full fucking retard. Go play bossrush games if you don't want anything else.

Attached: your permanent home.jpg (474x170, 70.58K)

soreseals in this game are like Prisoner's Chain on steroids

kek nice you got a lot of replies

In small spaces? I always have a shield up. Its kinda a lesson learned from earlier souls game.

>overleveled
I thought that was the whole thing with rpg games. Playing the game made your character stronger and boss battles easier because of your higher level

>people full of anger
lmao, I'm stealing that pun.

souls kiddies are too young to understand that

same, when I try playing without a shield for the majority of the tight dungeons it feels really off

>Shields. Always up.

Attached: images (1).jpg (360x450, 28.21K)

Soulstrannies think that by making it purposely harder for themselves they get some kind of internet clout, even though quite literally nobody cares.

Here's your (you), faggot.

It's Soulstards applying the methodology of their largely linear, specifically paced games to this new format. Overleveling doesn't really exist in Elden Ring.

>12 to 20 free levels
>small

>having a shield equipped at all
ngmi

I've been killing these bullshit touch of death bosses most notably the second instance of the glintstone dragon but it all just feels so hollow and not satisfying at all.

>Reduces all physical damage taken by 20%
Without context it sounds like a difficulty scaling

It is soulstards, probably zoomers who jumped on late, who are still trying to keep up the facade of souls games being actually hard
They're only hard when you put on a shitton of handicaps, if you actually play it like an RPG you can rape everything

At that level it's pretty small and only really a hindrance unless you're some kind of minmaxing faggot that needs it to meet the stat requirements for something.

I'd rather go fight mini bosses and explore and fight mobs than deal with 90% of the story bosses in this game. It's not fun dying 75 times to progress past ONE fucking enemy, fuck you.

They really don't incentivize you enough. Sure I could waste dozens of minutes of my life fighting all of these retarded HP sponge dragons and bears but like why? They dont drop jackshit aside from a few dragons who drop a bunch of runes but sometimes even that isnt worth it.

At least thats a boss/miniboss.
These dogs are just shitters and there are like 50 of them on that blood field.
>one shots you through 50 VIG+Full Radahn Armour set
The fuck Miyazaki?

Attached: elden-ring-s-bleeding-glitch-makes-some-dogs-its-most-dangerous-enemies.jpg (1200x675, 132.92K)

>It's not fun dying 75 times to progress past ONE fucking enemy
That guy is retarded but I disagree, not that I purposefully underlevel but thats the best part of souls for me