Video game collecting is hoarding. Get help before it gets worst

Video game collecting is hoarding. Get help before it gets worst

Attached: MetalJesus.jpg (1600x900, 477.11K)

He has a nice collection. I wouldnt mind the hoarding part but i always wonder how these people find the time to play all of the collected games

they dont. lol

The jewish reseller fears the ODE

Attached: 20220328_181526.jpg (2540x1816, 905.59K)

I agree. There's no point collecting a bunch of shit you wont even use and when you die what will even happen to that all that shit? they'll just throw it all away because no kid will want that old shit

>no akiba strip
im playing it rn on my fat deck

Attached: yehcanigetuuuuhhh.png (193x197, 6.12K)

I would love to be a collector but old games cost so much and are often used to hell that it makes no sense to scour ebay for $100 copies of games I'd like to own that are scratched and missing half the cover art.

like it or not, it classifies as an investment

Nice try, Dwayne.
As long as you're on this earth, I will never let the prices drop enough to be affordable for you.

Get fucked, little nigga. :)

Attached: vidya_collection.jpg (1928x3486, 2.94M)

I honestly believe he's a lunatic.

>No Kirby
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

I played Kirby's Dream Land 2 (borrowed from a friend) back when I was a kid, never ended up buying it for myself. Maybe I should change that, the prices are still surprisingly sane.

Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and Kirby Air Ride are all you need.

What about Super Star?

How long until his house catches fire?

I have 1174 unique titles on Collectorz.
I sure I can stop at any time

Attached: 94a3fcd8b8d90a55593233f17e822577.jpg (300x300, 18.77K)

i sold a good amount of games that i wasnt going to play. was able to make profit since everything went up in price. will only keep the games that i will play the most and will prob get rid of more stuff that i wont play. feels nice to not have a big chunk of stuff and feel frustrated that i wont be able to play that many games.

Just pick one that was released between 1996 and 2011 and then you can decide if you want to bother with the others because they're all pretty much the same.

yes

I did realize this in my late 20's when it came to CD's, games and movies. Nothing wrong with having a physical copy of my favorites on a small shelf that I revisit often. I don't need a $100 copy of Harvest Moon 64 on my wall just because I played it once.

Literature > Music >>>>> Film >>>>>massive power gap>>>>> Video Games

Literature > music > video games = film.

>buy CDs, movies, or books
>it's fine
>buy video games
>"wtf you're a hoarder"

Attached: 1361555410115.jpg (780x785, 69.36K)

his basement already caught some wet, so, any day now.

Collecting is a natural part of being passionate about something. Art collectors have been a thing for thousands of years.

>inb4 games aren't art
Your bait isn't funny or interesting so don't bother with it.

You're right, OP. I'll just chuck all these old games into a woodchipper because fuck preservation of media. I will own nothing and be happy. You're a fag.

>buy CDs, movies, or books
what fucking year is it?

Some of us like to collect things.
This fag here.

Attached: animu.jpg (1820x1716, 1.66M)

Yall are just mad jelly you haven't managed to keep a hold of shit.

Attached: de_u_sex.jpg (3000x4000, 1.09M)

cheaper than birth control I suppose

>he thinks coomlectors actually play games

Attached: 1639739557221.jpg (640x654, 70.75K)

>big boxes from the days of physical PC releases
My absolute nigga. here, I wish I never threw mine out, I had a bunch of them. Only ones I have now are Ori and the Blind Forest, The Void, and Thomas Was Alone.