Retards out here play elden ring without reading the wiki

>retards out here play elden ring without reading the wiki
>they miss like 90% of the questlines and entire areas like snowfield and nokstella
Why are hipsters like this? t. wiki reading chad

Attached: E7RJm3PFysWPWq9sNYCij5-1200-80.jpg (1001x626, 217.18K)

I can't read.

Attached: 1588672104831.png (832x1000, 591.07K)

as expected of the average chadposter

i didnt read wiki and killed every major boss with chevo

>fextralife wiki

Attached: FBCuxBXVQAQEej0.jpg (3088x2320, 1.07M)

CUTIE

Go back please. Reading a wiki first time through is fuck boi nerd shit. Gotta raw dog that bitch virgin. it's not a hipster thing. It's called getting pussy instead of reading and taking longer to complete a game like some beta cuck.

Attached: 1644508292605.jpg (643x650, 81.87K)

would and will

>taking longer to complete a game like some beta cuck.
games are supposed to be enjoyed. its not a task you get from your boss at mcdonalds. you dont have to rush through it and miss everything. enjoy playing it a 2nd time though and wasting 100x more time than i ever will on this game

I really don't see how you could miss nokstella unless you just never fight radahn. And that means you saw a big castle defended by a billion guys and just didn't go in.

>retards out here play elden ring with summons or cookie cutter builds they looked up
>they miss like 90% of boss movesets because they don't even really fight the bosses
Why are bitch modes like this? t. UGS slamming chad

>they miss like 90% of the questlines and entire areas like snowfield and nokstella
I dodn't miss the last two but I did miss a lot of questlines. even then why would I spoil myself for the first playthrough og a game when exploring is a great part of it?
>fextralife wiki
I hate it so much it's unreal. when did it become the norm?

>first time
user im.not replaying a 100 hour game. There is no second time.

every secret in the game with zero exceptions has either an obvious clue or an explicit answer written on another item and if missing stuff was your concern you could have just combed the map and hit every POI, completely eliminating the chance for missing anything at all. snowfield is only missable if you're some kind of lazy nigger and completely avoided the bottom ~25% of liurnia's landmass and never visited the village of albinaurics or the lakeside crystal cave and nokstella is only missable if you decide not to investigate the giant boulders floating over mistwood visible from anywhere in limgrave or caelia. just admit you're an intellectual lazy loser and need guides because you suck even at trivial shit like video games.

Attached: 1283712893781239.png (500x500, 219.37K)

I beat it, while taking my time without a guide, in 60 hours. Subsequent playthroughs for achievements and to do missed quests were only around 4-6 hours long each.

>reading a wiki
ydbtg

u still missed ranni's/blaidd/fia's questlines those are impossible without guides

I don't play games to read wikis.

I stopped being a full blind fag because I noticed that it adds nothing to the experience, it's also not how Miyazaki wants you to play the games, he wants people to share their experiences with each other and help each other out.
When I get stuck on a quest or have literally no idea what to do with a key item I look it up because I realized that in the end if I don't look it up at that point I'm gonna have to look it up in a subsequent playthrough anyways, so it makes no difference. However, I always try my best to figure it out by myself first before resorting to a wiki.

Not true at all, there are several NPC quest line steps that are cryptic and retarded

>2nd playthrough
>wasting time
fucking consooomer take right there. MUST CONSOOOOOM PRODUCT. ALREADY EXCITED FOR NEXT PRODUCT.

Some of us actually enjoy games. I'm on my 4th and 5th playthroughs currently. Did 50+ playthroughs in the other games. Some of us just actually enjoy games and don't care about marketing or having to play every game ever just so we have something to talk about to the other drones at work.

>bitch about having to "waste time reading the wiki"
>also brags about wasting his time replaying the game 100 times
Autism
>m-muh builds!
You can do every build in one playthrough because you get 15+ respec items

i seriously believe you dont actually enjoy gaming. Reading the wiki on a first playthrough ruins magic and exploration. At that point it just becomes following someone elses routes. Who cares if you can test every build in one playthrough. Thats not the point. You cant repeat the bosses with those new builds. You cant challenge yourself further by restricting yourself to certain weapons or levels or imposing other challenges. Theres a lot you just cant replicate, and once again its about actually just fucking enjoying the game.

>hurrr autism hurr wasting time
if you're a one and done kinda fag with games thats fine, but dont act like you are truly passionate about the hobby or the game itself. People who actually care tend to have a handful of games they just go back to and replay several times because it brings them happiness. Same with any other hobby. Wood turning, welding, and car repair/mods are other great examples. You often end up doing the same tasks and jobs over and over again - but because you like it and gain immense satisfaction from it.

Call it autism all you want, but honestly user I feel sorry for you. Sorry that you dont have anything that you really find passion in and cant understand the concept even.

Attached: 1648261302469.png (652x894, 322.36K)