Elden Ring criticism thread

Since fromdrones can criclejerk this game on their comfy generals post your legitimate criticism about this here

Attached: elden-ring-2_984218_20220225180958.jpg (1024x680, 108.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdBLrlv3YqA?t=25
youtu.be/Fm-QA4rZPYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not long enough, but still a 10/10

>still a 10/10
No it fucking isn't, diginenous fromtranny dilate off a bridge

How come the enemy actually tries to hit me with his attacks instead of just slowly swinging in my general direction? Bad game design

Cope its still 10/10

I hate the constant altitude changes. The game would unironically improve greatly with a climbing mechanic or some sort of slow fall mechanic. You could turn it off for legacy dungeons or even the rehashed catacombs, but keep it on when exploring. Nothing is more fucking annoying than having to run along a hill for 5 minutes to find a place you can either safely fall down or start climbing up. The game has the sprintspring jumps, but barely uses them.

0 hours and 0 minutes since Elden Ring has made another baby cry.
Stay mad. lol

t.retarded fromdrone
Lord miyazaki isn't gonna commend you

Man you must be lovely to talk to in real life. Can't even have a different opinion on some gigabytes in your steam library without you cumming and shitting your pant. What don't you like about it that makes it not a 10 to you? or even close. Because if it's a 7 or 8/10 or so for most, it's most definitely a 10 for a lot of people. I'm well aware there's tons of issues with the game, but you're a dumb nigger who can't create a well thought post.

It's simply too good, balance must be restored
youtu.be/ZdBLrlv3YqA?t=25

When did Any Forums become filled with contrarian zoomers?

Stay salty, faggot.

Buggy as all fuck. I've had boss AI just shut down and stop attacking without me even trying and a few enemies got stuck on walls chasing me or whatever they're programmed to.

Open world is empty filled with ample copy pasted landmarks which clash with the biomes (churches with tear in them, graveyard with runes on them, tower with chest at top, crumbled buildings with stone staircase leading to chest etc.)

Side dungeons are the same, especially filled with copy paste bosses as well. Copy paste bosses in general are rampant, even for storyline bosses which completely devalues them

Music is rather forgettable this time around and none of the themes feel unique to whatever it's accompanying. Feels like a step back after Sekiro.

No cooldown at all in boss attack chains as well as no consistency to their attacks which makes them hard to read. Mid attack course correcting is also annoying

Gotcha moments are still as rampant as ever

Overall 7/10 game. I like it but can't give it any higher. They didn't have the experience or talent to make an open world Souls game no matter what anyone says about this.

Attached: 1641340037669.png (366x366, 318.18K)

7/10. Not enough mechanics, crafting felt mostly useless, narrative presentation is a mess, too much reuse of assets instead of concentrating on good level design. After the capital it gets very very played out.

The game would be almost tolerable if the roll input and buffer period weren't complete dogshit

>if the roll input and buffer period weren't complete dogshit
The series has always been bad with this. Of all the issues I had with the game this wasn't one of them.

I think it's funny that a game developer got ran off of social media for criticizing Elden Ring's quest design, and then like 2 days later FROM patched the game to make quests easier

It has cut content but somehow could still use trimming. I love it. I weep for my next playthroughs the amount that I'm gonna never touch again.

Fall damage seems really inconsistent and basically amounts to taking no damage at all or instant death. I figured there was something down that pit at the start of the game but coming off Dark Souls I just assumed I wouldn't be able to tank the damage yet so I left that entire tutorial area until later.

It's a 10/10 for me and I've never played a Souls game before. There are flaws though. Mainly the co-op disconnects and input lag when you roll. Other than that, what huge flaws are there? The bosses aren't even that hard so long as you're leveled with the right gear. You people need to learn how to play.

Why thread being spammed with insult to OP? People can't criticise the game? :(

Attached: 1642732189808.gif (600x338, 3.95M)

its way too fucking long if youre doing all the side content

fall damage is weird a 20 meter fall will kill you but a 15 meter fall deals so damage, only between 15 and 20 do you take damage. so yeah all falls are basically no damage or instant death because its hard to gauge the difference between 15 and 20 meters

I didn't make it to that part yet but that sounds annoying

You might find this interesting youtu.be/Fm-QA4rZPYk

Bro sit your ass down spook... you can't talk about a series you're new to, they've been reusing the same stale formula for eons and people claim it's a 10/10 even though elden ring was mediocre, unbalanced, awful
People like you is why the industry cant fucking evolve, hope you enjoy 10 roll spams in a shitty skinnerbox open world

Attached: 161242638297.jpg (614x864, 209.67K)

next bring something else that
game le bad... just because xD

fpbp
cope discord tranny

10/10

The first two posts immediately disproves this though.
If anything, ER seethers instantly sperg out whenever they realize they are mostly alone in their weird opinions.
Good try though, little buddy. :^\

mad cause bad, enjoy botw2 and its 100 times less content. 10/10

>you can’t critique a game while also still thinking it’s a 10/10
retard take

>OP starts thread with "le fromdrones circlejerk"
>confused when playerbase shits on OP in response
is the poor innocent baby still confused? lol

It's boring. The "story" is the same vague pretentious yawnfest as any other souls game.

You drones are so fragile

Why don’t you start, I mean you obviously played and finished the game, right? You wouldn’t be interested in “genuine criticism” otherwise?

I hate to admit it but it's a 10/10 for me.
After days of spamming shazam prior to launch, i finally get to play it on my friend's PC. Which is the main reason why i used to hate it. My PC is not good enough and my mum won't buy me PS5.

Attached: 5db.jpg (600x781, 33.74K)

Shazam and the screenshots were a fromdrone psyop

>video game
>story

Attached: 5E5866EE-9A19-4A26-8464-219C828EC1CC.jpg (740x721, 44.87K)

if they have no story then why do people circlejerk shitty souls lore to this day?

>shazamtrannies are financially dependent on parents or government gibz
makes sense

My one criticism is that elden ring is too good. Every time I play a game now, I just think, "I wish i was playing elden ring"

How mad does ER make you?
On a scale of 1 to 10? lol

>Its not long enough
This shit is actually way too long what are you talking about?

Is this fromdrone in the room with us now?

only retarded zoomers do that

>Crafting seems like an afterthought, tons of shitty things with a few good consumables but it’s hardly worth sorting through the laundry list of items to find out what’s worth crafting.
>Cookbooks don’t immediately tell you what you can now craft (iirc), aforementioned problem of having to sort through shit
>On this note general UI and inventory management is pretty shitty
>Upgrading system is pretty shit
>Much of the late game feels like it wasn’t playtested or balanced. Fosters sense of resentment in the player who’ll be more likely to use cheese shit.
>Multiplayer system hasn’t improved at all. Could’ve had an option to directly invite friends. And an arena type area for repeated PVP for players who wish to fight without going through multiple loading screens for summoning/returning to world.
>Soundtrack is very mediocre compared to previous FS games
>Very subjective here but feel like most apparel and a good chunk of weapons are lame.

You can't roll spam in this game or you'll get punished for it. Nice try though.

A lot of people say the PvP sucks dick. Should I buy Elden Ring or keep playing DS3 on console?

>Elden Ring so well loved it needs a dedicated legitimate criticism thread
Miyazaki..

Attached: faggot numbers.png (1066x600, 783.06K)

im a fromdrone and i guess my main criticism is it feels too big. exploring feels useless. usually if i travel out of the way in weird places in souls im rewarded for my curiosity but in elden ring you get a shitty crafting item

the bosses feel lacking and unmemorable. suffers from ds2 quantity over quality.

Attached: 1648512767957.jpg (767x1024, 78.37K)

But OP didn't state a criticism.

But there are people ITT without criticism spamming meme replies. They are who I'm referring too. Are you and your ilk here to police what criticism people can give? If you got no criticism, move the fuck on. Isn't that what your comfy threads are for?

Isn't everything a circle jerk though? I'm sure there's a circle jerk in the comfy thread and likewise, there'll probably be one ITT. Oh... I see, sly user. You are so greedy, stop trying to partake in both circle jerks. One person can only suck so much cock at one time

>WAHHHHH
Go back

In my experience PvP is a lot more fun. Even higher level duels are great. Your mileage may vary though since it's pretty easy to make a twink and that goes both ways.

>make bait thread
>mad when people take the bait and shit down your throat
lol

It's too fun desu, I don't have time for any of my other games

Hmm, good question, my favorite part about the game is how it filters scrubs, that was why my day at elden ring was the best.

Attached: c3366dd0-81e9-11ec-a1ca-4f0838ad71e4.jpg (301x267, 18.67K)

and as a fromdrone kd give it a 6 or 7 outta 10

anyone who gives it a 10/10 never played the souls games and or just a normie who dont know how to critique stuff so anythkng good is a 10/10 when a 10 should be rarely if ever given only to a once in a life time game

also i tire of seeing base models of souls enemies and reused animations and bosses having 12 hit chain combos. i think champion gundyr is about the max combos in 1 chain a boss should have