Why the fuck do the shopkeepers in Elden Ring open their store in such out of the way places

Why the fuck do the shopkeepers in Elden Ring open their store in such out of the way places.

>"Oh boy an underground blood Temple surrounded by hellish crows, dogs, and walking corpses. PERFECT!"

Attached: Biz Brainlet.jpg (1920x1080, 551.5K)

>haslows armor with the designated tranny helmet
how's that hairline sir

Because you are not the only tarnished

their race got rounded up and genocided by the government for being chaos worshippers, so now they're all hiding out.

that dude is labeled as "imprisoned merchant"

>Travelling around the land, trying to get enough money to eat
>Having to go through hell and back, gathering resources in the way
>Make a small camp in a safe place in the middle of your travels
>Retard walks in
>He has a fucking erdtree guardian's shield and who knows what other kind of weapons
>Offer him wares as I see that he's tired of fighting
>"You fucking idiot, why do you even have a shop in the middle of bumfuck, fuck you"
>Leaves
Maybe I should just give up

Attached: imagen_2022-03-30_043624.png (1100x618, 984.6K)

They are chaos agents, reminder to kill every single one, there is absolutely no drawbacks and it helps keep all the shops together.

you are not beating the game with that bleed

Obviously they're there to establish good trade relations with the walking corpses.

I wish you could get their instrument as a weapon :(

Kek

Is this the Any Forums version of redditor shit? This feels like Taking an Arrow to the knee levels of retardation because it's in every thread. I know you're trolling, but let it die or do something original.

Yes, I did beat the game with hoarfrost/seppuku and a +10 mimic with 99 vigor and heavy armor. How could you tell?

Pretty good for a 30 year old.

What bleed?

>Can't get Hand string bow for my merchant madness build
>Can't get the instrument either

Attached: 1641438176126.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

idk but i just got some dome

Interesting.

More like why couldn't there just be one merchant with everything? There is no reason to have multiple merchants. It's just pointless busywork.

hot tip, just kill them and take their bell bearing, its for lore and a way to lock certain gear to progression

I Would've loved an instrument playing emote.

great idea for an epic vidya comic!!!!!!