Saw this on sale, anyone played it?

Saw this on sale, anyone played it?
Gameplay look jank city so I'm on the fence

Attached: vidya.jpg (616x353, 102.76K)

shameless self bump, if it dies it dies.

also interested in this

Attached: 1646013790096.jpg (1602x878, 105.08K)

the gameplay used to be kinda shit. but the costumization is top notch

i heard they fixed the gameplay on the last 2 updates tough but i dont play the game for a long time now

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.74M)

Lemme fucking buy it real quick, play it and I'll let you know.

I played it a billion patches ago. It's grind heavy but it's fun to mess around in the builder. Gameplay is basically back up and shoot forever but that's also okay. Then again I played before the melee rework so maybe it's good now?

>Gameplay is basically back up and shoot forever
so this is what they fixed it
they made the enemies less bullet sponges and its way faster now

Yeah from what I've read online this seems to be the general idea, amazing customization that allow you to do near anything you want some of the shit you can see in the artwork gallery on steam is impressive but shite gameplay.
It's only 17 bucks right now but fuck man money is tight for me right now, that's why I'm asking is all

Thanks bro

>but shite gameplay.
let me rephrase that
the gameplay is not bad when you are overpowered cause it feels good to play as a giant robot that candestroy anything on its path
the game before was a fucking Destiny clone, the enemies were bullet sponges and they lacked hit stun,
now i heard they fixed it, the gameplay is way faster now and you weapons hit way harder, you are still a glass canon but now your canon balls hurt

That's one piece of good news, but what was it like?
By that I mean, just run up to monsters and slash slash slash or was there more to it?

Attached: 1648473715144.jpg (582x556, 67.7K)

Why is it still in early access? It's been 3 years in development.

>but what was it like?
you have a normal combo and a hard one
mixing those 2 together gives you diferent atacks that can be mixed with the dash to create infinite combos
HOWEVER the enemies didnt have hit stun so you had to atack then 3 times and bakc off before they finish their atack animation or they simply destroy 2/3s of your health bar cause your shields are made of paper.
meele had SOME hit stun when using the last heavy atacks, guns had absolute no hit stun
the missile weapons are realy fun to use. you can lock on multiple enemies like zone of enders but they do absolute NO DAMAGE AT ALL

by the way the animations are diferent depending on your weapon
in my megas i use the brassknuclkles so my robot punches the shit out of everything

i made a second one that uses a lance and its way faster and does longer ranged atacks
there are twin swords, solo swords, swords with shield. massive guts type swords. laser blades. lances, maces
it all changes the atack types you can do

So the lesson from all of this is that the problem currently is more about balance than the gameplay being fundamentally broken.
That's not so bad, things like that can always be tweaked.

i have no idea how it is currently, last time i played was on 3 updates ago
fighting other mechs was fucking hell cause they absolute have no hit stun like the enemies
their shields were 100% effective against bullets and they used to hit like an truck

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.39M)

Well I tried to buy it but the payment page froze up on me and I had no choice but to kill steam in task manager, I cancelled the purchase in account detail but I'm not sure if the payment page was properly told to fuck off so I guess I'll wait 24 hours or some shit because I don't wanna pay twice.
Thanks for your time user, I appreciate it.

Attached: 1625681572352.jpg (1020x1125, 201.14K)

download the demo
it has one with the old costumization system

Holy shit you're right, how did I not see this it'll make everythings so much easier

Attached: 1584027362801.png (439x470, 188.51K)

Isn't this still in beta?

>6 posters
>18 posts

yall niggas posting in a shill thread fr fr

Attached: 715.png (600x447, 353.28K)

Something about this game's lighting / shading has always looked incredibly off to me.