Did Elden Ring make you hate dragons?

Did Elden Ring make you hate dragons?

Attached: 1621286638374.jpg (2413x1073, 174.1K)

No. I still like them. I wish I could decide between dragon magic and lightning.

wish i could climb on them

I already hated all their dragon bosses because not a single one of them has a good camera. They can zoom the camera out for Rykard but can't do the same for gigantic dragons who throw a million AOE attacks

It made me want to fuck dragons even more

Attached: 1622708925369.gif (568x274, 3.2M)

>dragon appears and shits lightning all over his stupid hill
>ride away
>the dumb fuck doesn't even fly after me

Attached: 1236745339601.jpg (717x645, 50.6K)

No because they give Torrent a purpose other than travel.

>Using torrent at all
You did NOT beat the game.

Your right, I’m only at Mountaintops rn.

No
But the first one in Farum is an annoying piece of shit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153.21K)

I wanna be a dragon

no, I found the dragons not actually that annoying, some of the best fights were dragons
at least they didn't do shit like slow down time while jumping at you to try to feint you out

Nah they're fine. Lansseax is cute.

>make it to new area
>dragon McThundercock swoops in with lightning crashing and a bellowing roar
>canter right on by on my horse
Why no, not at all. Those motherfuckers were hilarious always raining down acting like they wanted to start some shit then just staring off into space, contemplating life.

Nah I loved fighting them. It was the perfect balance of fair enough to dodge but still an instant death by fucking up.

No, just help support my original feelings on how Capcom is the only developer that can make dragon fights work

Go back to your discord.

sauce?

Grigori is and always will be the best dragon in gaming.

Nah, they're not bad even if hugging their back leg is the usual strategy.
I'd much rather have that than dragons as map fixtures like in DeS, 1, or 3, or shit like the Ancient Dragon in 2.

bro we get it you used mimic tear

desu I don't even know what these dragon's look like since I just ended smacking their hind legs over and over and healing after aoe attacks

Just ride Torrent around
Like just avoid him nigga
Just ride your horse
lmao

Dragons will NEVER be a good enemy in ANY video game (except Dragon's Dogma 2)

You are, and always will be, a reddit virgin trannoid

Attached: 33030310.jpg (720x387, 50.08K)

I have 17 dragon hearts.
What do I do with em.

>you didn't really beat the boss if you summon
Uhh that's true though

The whole disappearing act they do if they go to far away or perch on something they shouldn't broke the flow and immersion to most dragon fights. Glad their HP doesn't reset, so it isn't that bad. Only time it really fucked me was the scarlet rot one that would perch on a branch, then teleport right on top of me, and use it's scarlet rot breath immediately before I could get away.

Lannseax and Fortissax were pretty cool
Placidusax was kino

The generic area dragons were cool distractions during the early game, but had grown to be extremely tiresome by the fifteen time you encountered one.
Plus, From could have at least given them a few different attacks. The overhead homing slam in particular is irritating as hell.

Nah, the dragon spells are pretty fun, if simple
Wish the horse jumped over some of their stuff more consistently, it feels really fucking cool when it works but sometimes it just decides not to
Also I want to fuck Fortisex

Attached: marriage.jpg (600x461, 58.41K)

Go back to your discord.

What discord

dragon fights*
The fights are fun if simple
The spells too though, the ones that let you cast them in the air are extremely satisfying, whoever thought of that is a genius

Attached: lothric prince dragons.jpg (895x892, 126.24K)

>dragons have cool ass spells
>they're absolute shit when you use them
WHY WHY WHYYYY

yes, because they thought it was a good idea to recycle the same generic dragon """"boss"""" a million times

No Cuphead did

Attached: grim matchstick.jpg (500x281, 40.78K)

your discord, go back to it and stay go.

Why are you so upset

Adula being the exception right?

Never liked dragons but elden ring ones are alright

Eat them to gain their courage, their rich tasty courage.

Dragon fights in the overworld were shit due to them never lowering their heads after attacking. They did it right with midir in ds3 where he would do a combo then he would be open for retaliation.
Since they barely let their heads down and jump attack fail to reach you end up hugging their back legs with a katana and killing them with bleed and frost.
It's unlucky that they force the player into an unfair fight but it is what it is if they don't allow us to do damage