Why does it take 6 years to make an asset flip sequel?

Why does it take 6 years to make an asset flip sequel?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.39K)

They're working on other things, duh.

Why are they working on other things when the most anticipated Switch game of all time is BotW2?

Maybe it's like Majora's Mask where they take the basic assets and just make a completely different type of game.

Even though I know it isn't.

>Maybe it's like Majora's Mask where they take the basic assets and just make a completely different type of game.
That's what they said it is, that's what it looks like it is, but MM took like 18 months to make.

I'm not sure if they're just putting a shit ton of work into it, or if they just realize that multiple releases in quick succession will devalue their brands. mario is different in most cases, since he has so many spinoff games that play differently

BECAUSE MAYBE ITS NOT JUST AN ASSET FLIP SEQUAL

It's an asset flip using the same exact map based on the footage they've shown.

Clearly making it for Switch 2.

They're waiting for the Elden Ring hype to die down, or else nobody will even realize it's been released, just like Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin.

less than 3 minutes of teaser footage?

Nomura accidentally deleted the entire game again, so they have to remake it from scratch :(

Because it's not an asset flip, retard.

>Made an asset flip sequel using the same map as Cold Steel 3 in 2018
>Ys9 in 2019
>Another asset flip in 2020
>Debuted their new engine and new game with entirely new map in 2021
>Releasing their asset flip reusing the same map this year

Nintendo need to stop holding back haha...

because it’s not an asset flip.

Forgot image

Attached: toshiro_kondo_trails_falcom.jpg (2112x1454, 351.33K)

maybe because its... more than just an asset flip?
>inb4 "LOOK AT THIS TRAILER FROM 3 YEARS AGO!@!!!!!"

You're retarded if you think one of the highest grossing media franchises on the planet is just going to be forgotten because of elden shit

>Zelda game gets announced for Gamecube
>Finished game gets its release date delayed for years for no real reason
>Wii comes out and it's a launch game
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 51U8135B9wL._AC_.jpg (352x500, 37.15K)

If it's more than an asset flip then why haven't they shown us anything new in 6 years?

The game supposedly comes out in 12 months but all we've seen is Link with a blue arm and Zelda with short hair.

Why do you think you're entitled to being shown more?

The one minute of footage they’ve shown. You really got me there.

the delay actually makes me hopeful that there will be a lot of stuff to differentiate it from BOTW

>Why do you think you're entitled to being shown more?
Why do you NOT want to see more?

Usually when a developer is shy about showing off their game, it's because they're embarassed by it.

Aonuma says that there is a focus on sky exploration and things beyond that, which sounds like more than literally an unchanged Hyrule map again. But continue to be autistic and believe that they are actually going to release an unchanged map with nothing else.

They want to make sure everything's patented so they don't have another Genshin situation

You can't patent gameplay.

>Aonuma says that there is a focus on sky exploration
Like Skyward Sword where there was fuck all worth exploring in the sky and the few islands that did exist had fuck all on them? Or like Wind Waker where there was fuck all worth exploring in the sea and the few islands that did exist had fuck all on them? Wasn't Aonuma lead on those games too?

Tell that to Nintendo

Attached: 0bpju9nbek581.jpg (640x410, 37.71K)

its either going to be good or bad, who cares. nothing to throw a tantrum over

Considering Nintendos sales have been damaged by leaks recently which was something we know was brought up in the last investors meeting. I don't blame them for not showing shit. They should just cancel the fucking thing to blow out pirate fags, leakers, and the people that won't shut the fuck up about it

>Why do you NOT want to see more?
It’s not that anyone doesn’t want to see more, it’s just not that big of a deal. They’ll show more eventually, the game will be out, time moves fast.

>Nintendos sales have been damaged by leaks recently

all their shit sells like gangbusters. what insanity is this

>botw was 6 years ago

>time moves fast.
over time, you become more accustom to the passage of time. I think you're arguing with an underage who would be better off ignored

>using the same map
mhm

Attached: file.png (858x138, 180.34K)