Only people who have defeated Malenia without summons and spirit ashes can post in this thread

Only people who have defeated Malenia without summons and spirit ashes can post in this thread

Attached: __malenia_blade_of_miquella_and_malenia_goddess_of_rot_elden_ring_drawn_by_gene_wol_enegue__207e31ae9a027aabc9832c3100052ba3.jpg (1500x1800, 2.01M)

test

I did use Bleed (though it didn't help much since only one of my weapons had it and it was a slow colossal sword) and Bloodhound Step desu.

>INT pumped
>Moonveil equipped
>Mimic summoned
>Malenia beaten
Oh yeah, gamer time.

Attached: 1625090495642.png (1600x900, 2.99M)

The achievement says I beat her

I love her so much I want to marry her

I wish she actually looked like that

>mimic summoned
get the fuck out, loser

I beat her on ng+ with quality longsword (no ashes of war)
Brass shield (no ashes of war)
Crimson flask
Talisman increasing stamina speed, crit damage, jump attack, charge attack
Stamina recovery speed and charge attack damage physik

Wearing full knight set

Only people who beat Malenia without taking damage can post in this thread now OP

I beat her but she never did anime in her second phase.

She couldn't catch me with my quickstep lol

Attached: 1588218812841.jpg (908x960, 95.67K)

If you're not a quadriplegic then you didn't actually beat her

I didn't use spirit ashes
I didn't summon
but I did use the war cry bloody helice combo

Great boss.

Attached: 1641906651238.jpg (1600x900, 443.19K)

darkmoon greatsword here
was a great fight

I soloed her but I was using frost hookclaws with hoarfrost stomp before the nerf and only like 11 days after the game came out, I had no idea it was overpowered, I just really liked the ash of war. I had no idea about the mimic either, I just thought all spirits were mediocre at the time

But did you play offline on version 1.0?

so nobody?

>I had no idea hoarfrost stomp was overpowered
How?

You just gotta have faith

Attached: 1633687766253.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

My hotwife Malenia.

NO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. YOU DID NOT FUCKING BEAT HER. YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO LEARN HER, JUST USE FUCKING CHEESE STRATS LIKE THE REST OF THE FUCKING CASUALS HERE. I BET YOU LOOKED UP "HOW TO BE OVERPOWERED IN ELDEN RING EARLY" ON JEWTUBE DIDN'T YOU? YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO LEARN THE GAME, CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SUFFER BEFORE BEING REWARDED, ONLY LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT. WELL LIFE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EASY YOU FUCKING ZOOMERS. YOU NEVER BEAT ANYTHING. YOU NEVER LEARNED ANYTHING. YOU NEVER SACRIFICED ANYTHING.

GIT. GUD.

Why yes, I beat the game, how could you tell?

Attached: Malenia vs Turtle.webm (1200x646, 2.95M)

I want to cum in malenia and make rot babies

Attached: FPAwJhvaMAQV5NV.jpg (2283x1555, 3.4M)

Uoooooh rot tummy... erotic...

>Stamp
You didn't beat the game.

At least that's a great and fun looking build, shit like hoarfrost and mimic are just pussy shit.

That bitch was hard. Genuinely fuck her, im proud i beat her before the nerf that inevitably comes for her and her waterfowl dance.
Kind of based, elden ring is based on variety. It seems a bit strange to try and cry about all the variety that they cried about missing in sekiro.

I wish I had bought the limited edition so I could have had her figure.

Attached: Maleniae.jpg (1181x1748, 190.45K)

>beat Malenia
>got a (You) from a sperg
Night keeps getting better and better. No (You) for you sperganon.