I'VE GOT BOSS WEAPONS!

Attached: bossweapons.png (1661x1079, 269.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zcOUnXd-HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you say boss weapons?

Why don't people make animated videos like this for games anymore?
Every big release used to get a few and now I can't think of any recent ones.
Elden Ring got one during the network test but that was it.

The internet/social media got more soulless, and with that people are less willing to make things like animation for their favorite things. Now, it seems like a lot just want to get a bunch of likes and get popular and shit. Not that it wasn't like that before, but it's increased greatly as of now. Passion is barely a thing anymore.

BOSS WEAPONS

Attached: 245124.png (1920x1080, 421.75K)

because youtube fucked animators in the ass so all the old animators are gone and new ones arent incentivized

>Elden Ring got one during the network test but that was it
That shit isn't even animated like Happy souls, its just rotoscope animation, cheap and soulless.

This is the actual answer.
The financial motivation isn't there anymore.
There is still God tier animation being made daily but they all on fucking patreon

Where do you live?

And off I go to rewatch it.
Thanks user.

Right down the road, can't miss it

Attached: 21242153.png (1920x1080, 312.41K)

Right down the road.

After putting ~150hrs in elden ring, I decided to go back to das2 yesterday with a couple of mods, and it's surprising to me how much I've been enjoying it, since I've always been in the "it's shit" group. Basically I'm just saying I think I actually enjoy it (with mods, at least) more than elden ring
God I wish from would fix their fucking servers

Right down the road

Attached: 254215.png (1793x1075, 306.3K)

i want to fuck ornifex

right down the road right?

DS2 had unironically the best PVP system in any Fromsoft game and i would dare to say it had the best multiplayer for a non-shooter game.
I went from being a stupid bag of shit to dominating in every Covenant with like 10 different builds after 50 hours.
Put like 200 hours in the PVP and never got tired, Elden Ring and DS3 were such a big let down in the multiplayer department.

Attached: 1641393969_265_Las-mejores-katanas-de-DS2-todas-clasificadas-fandomspot.jpg (750x422, 150.81K)

Ds1 has a bunch
Ds2 has happy souls.
Ds3 has a bunch tho not as soulful.
Sekiro got one
youtube.com/watch?v=-zcOUnXd-HQ

Yup.

Attached: 643.png (2008x1687, 464.84K)

>Sekiro got one
For a moment i thought you would post that Fagtew Fagmen abomination

It's the only game in the series where I have gotten invested with PVP.

Elden ring really has me looking much more fondly on the PvP of previous games. It's so fucking boring and barebones in ER, but even das3 was semi-interesting with the mad phantoms. I'm hoping ER isn't from's new design MO, because it's just so boring and hard in a way that isn't even fun. I wouldn't even say dark souls was very hard, it just had a legitimate learning curve

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 420.22K)

This is a god damn masterpiece, I come back to watch it regularly.

Alright lemme in

Attached: 1623467544406m.jpg (1024x576, 28.47K)

Right down the road!

Attached: 125125.png (1127x1069, 196.09K)