He isn't playing Nightmare Reaper

>he isn't playing Nightmare Reaper
Explain yourself

Attached: Nightmare-Reaper-Main-Art-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 178.42K)

I'm trying out the demo right now.

is this Strafe but good?

>Explain yourself
Civvie is piece of shit hack.

I'll just watch the civvie video. It's like playing the game, but free

gay stupid shit, an entire genre based around sucking the taint of some neckbeard ugly fag retard who isnt especially qualified to give advice on game design. nu-retro shooters are trash. just play doom wads, blood and duke nukem like a normal person. i would rather play chex quest than any of this stupid faggotry. die

>female
dropped

I hope Weird West is good. Cowboys cool.
RNG games are not cool.

>no because eceleb
Fag opinions. I’m enjoying the game, but many upgrades should have been unlocked by default to cut down on bullshit grind and the levels in episode 1 could have used some more variety because brown caves got boring fast as fuck.

I actually don't like the look of the game, it's a bit too crusty even for a retro throwback.
Can't argue against the gameplay, it's pretty nice.

>hideous spritework mixed with bloom and dynamic lights
>roguelike
>female protagonist
>shilled by ecelebs
Why would I?

im playing duke nukem 3d

>Yet another generic boomer shooter
Wow, how original.
Let me guess, it's really edgy, gorey and has intentionally bad graphics?

you just admitted to watching his video

>female protagonist
>roguelite

>hideous spritework
This is what kills me about a lot of these titles, like Hedon. Despite being coomerbait the level design looks like it could be fun to explore, but the art design and spritework make deviant art fat sonic art look like a masterpiece.

Because kotel ne gori exists.

>Explain yourself
Bad performance and the dev's passive-aggressive dismissal of this critique brought forward by different people. Not only did it ran badly on my i7-2600 but now it's also slogging on my ryzen 5800. All because according to him he added some "fancy graphic effects" that absolutely TANK the performance (UE4 btw) and tells people should just basically deal with it. I uninstalled it and will leave a negative review since I'm pretty fucking tired and honestly demoralised having to be subjected to shit like this.

Attached: 1642970361761.jpg (1280x720, 54.04K)

stop shilling your fucking garbage

>have to play a shitty platformer to level up
vile
horrid
loathsome

Attached: 1608089373464.png (426x526, 176.49K)

post gameplay shill

BASED game. Its honestly the most fun I've had all year in a game, but its too good for Any Forumsfags.

It doesn't look much better in motion.

Attached: ss_a01163484e272a8826c38977bdfb95c446feae2c.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 828.06K)