PS Now will double in price

Why the fuck is no one talking about this? I am only subscribed to PS Now currently. They have a good library of native games to play on PS4 and PS5. Costs $60 a year. But soon they won't let you have PS Now without also having PS+. So essentially they are doubling the price for what I use to $120 a year?!?

Attached: playstation-now-1.jpg (900x506, 190.27K)

bad if true

and you WILL be happy.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 18-39-23 file72w2itmy6w4gazyflsj.jpg (JPEG Image 1400 × 1750 pixels) — Scaled (54%).png (760x316, 416.56K)

>I am subscribed to PS Now currently
kwab

Imagine being so cucked for paying for a cloud service

actually you get plus for free now
price will not change for current subsribers

>I am subscribed to PS Now
found your problem

why would you have ps now if you wernt intereste din online or didnt have a ps4?

>He uses PS Now

The new norm, I've noticed that used PS4 games haven't dropped much in price like PS3 games did when the PS4 came out, I could buy around 10 games for less than $100 but I see used copys of Days Gone for over $40. I think the new subscription services are driving up the prices.

PS Now is (currently) a good deal if you want to play PS4 games. They offer the games as downloads, it's not just streaming

And they turned Gran Turismo into games as a service.

You can download and play the games natively

i have a ps4, psnow let's you download tons of singleplayer games like bloodborne, horizon etc.

There are people that actually sub to this shit? I tried the 7 day free trial and the input lag made even RDR1 borderline unplayable.

i'm jealous
ps now subs automatically get turned into the highest tier ps+ service with 700+ free games and everything sony can give away and discounts

the streaming is shit but you can download the ps4 games and run them natively

>I am subscribed to PS Now

you're the idiot for paying for something as stupid as PSNOW

I had ps now for 2 years. It was pretty good but i had played everything I wanted to play. Didnt renew this year then they do this

so Sony already had a thing like Gamepass in PSNow for PS4s? I did not know that

Keep telling yourself that but in reality they resold you shit which you can play for free or won't play ever, you bought this shit because it looked like a good deal which it was exactly marketed as. You're falling for basic marketeer tricks pleb.
Sony has no games.

If it weren't for word of mouth I'd think it was still streaming-only.

>I am only subscribed to PS Now

No, you are not faggot.

>want to play ape escape 2
>can only stream it
>it has like 2 or 2 seconds of input lag
Why the guck do they keep pushing this streaming shit.

Dozens of games I would never buy but tried out for the price of one aaa game. Plus plenty I would might have bought but didnt have to. yeah it was a pretty good deal

the streaming is shit but the native games are good