Wait an arbitrary amount of time

>wait an arbitrary amount of time
>have to exactly memorize variant combo chains
>press button to phase through shockwave
What happened to this series?

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.29 - 22.22.38.04_5.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

yeah it's my favorite when it's a jump attack like this and they just awkwardly hover for a second just to make the game less fun to play

>What happened to this series?
le hard le you le died meme

What is this even?

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.29 - 20.34.20.01_3.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Nothing

WHAT SWORD IS THAT
I NEED THAT MOVESET

Is there something wrong with this? this fight is extremely fun.

It wasn't always like this, I still remember when it used to be fresh and not wholly consumed with making every boss fight just that one more bit screwy.

Banished Knight Sword
The regular Knight Sword also has the same moveset

maybe you guys would prefer something like assassin's creed or horizon

Radagon was fun though

Attached: radagon.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

>pressing button at correct predetermined time
>fun
It's comic relief, I was laughing at every attempt.

Banished Knight Greatsword. The Knights Greatsword has the exact same moveset too.

Did you just not play BB or 3?

enemies are so annoying in this game. I hope they tone it down for the next game

What's with Elden Ring haters thinking every boss attack needs an identical number of frames between their animation starting and the attack landing?
How about instead of panic dodging as soon as the boss exits their idle state, you watch for when the weapon is going to hit you?

is electrify armament better than just throwing on a sacred ash for the faith scaling

this is just an average DBZ fight

I did. In BB it felt fine to me, kinda thematic.
In DS3 I already kinda hated the increasing anime aspect, but Elden Ring is another level, at least post capital.

>oh wait he's tracking you midair oh wait it's delayed oh wait it's also AOE attack oh wait the ground also explodes afterwards
this series became a parody of itself, I cant take it seriously anymore

No clue, I just wanted to have a spell to cast.

Lol are you fucking retarded. I don't even play these games and it took me like 10 seconds to memorize his attack pattern, so if you're complaining that it's too difficult you're a retard and if you're complaining that it's too easy, then you're still a retard unless every other boss in that game is as easy as that one seems to be.

Because thats how you learn a videogame. Videogames run in a world of frames per second. And recognizing patterns and responding correctly to the stimuli feels good. Having a computer read your inputs doesnt make my lizard brain feel good.

Nice projection

>you learn a videogame by learning one attack and expecting every boss in the 100 hour game to use the same attack
Kill yourself

Play Nioh.

Attached: 1648541838252.jpg (831x960, 61.57K)

Monster Hunter experience tells me there's a safe spot in the middle of he AOE. Love when games reward positioning

Are you a retard? Thats not what the person i quoted said or what i said. No one mentioned every boss having a 30 frame attack over and over. But each boss has a moveset. And that moveset should have static frame data. Not, the computer enters a stance, then reads your input to punish faster than you can attack via frame data

I did, it was three times more fun and creative.

Now that ive platnumed elden ring i cant wait to play more nioh. Builds are so much more fun.

A boss having multiple attacks =/= dynamic frame data

>Almost every boss in DeS and DS is so heavily telegraphed it's not even funny
>Somehow there are retards that unironically think it would be better if ER was the same

You will never experience the "First Souls" feeling again. Cope. Seethe. The best one is almost always the 1st one you played. You don't have to shit on every other one.

I started with DS1 and I can say that after playing each one my favorite has to be 2

based
most people on this retarded board think Nioh 2 is harder than ER

You can just jump it.

Ok, I respect your opinion
Why?

>noo I just wanna dodgeroll endlessly

I did. It's dogshit.

just gem in earplugs bro

True. I think a boss should have 10 moves lets say. And those 10 moves happening in random order should always be the same. Just like me the player, when i do one of my moves its always the same.

Do you know if that talisman that improves the roll also affects the ashes of war dodges?

The magical invincible i-frame roll button retarded shit caught up with them and so now it's all gonna be about bosses and enemies that tank everything you throw at them while they flail nonstop for several minutes because it's the only way they can damage you now due to magic roll i-frames. So having combo attacks with stupid looking delays inbetween or flailing with infinite hitboxes is the stupid cheap trick they use because there's literally nothing else they can do to you due to roll spam.

They fixed this in Sekiro, but they brought rollspam back for elden ring because if elden ring didn't have retarded dark souls 3 rollspam combat people wouldn't buy it. Just look at how much Sekiro STILL filters rollspam cultists.

But that's lame
>Add different time windups
>Add different aggression speed
>Have different phases with attacks changing a little

Man, why do you want to play a more boring game. You can't apply player's character limits to a boss, it will be so boring and lame. Actually you can have diferent special attacks in ER, some change you play some, and different builds. The bosses must have some variance and not be locked to x amount of random attacks