Post highly specific, autistic and pointless vidya facts

Post highly specific, autistic and pointless vidya facts

Attached: 1618794902104.gif (274x297, 130.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsGKKabI31Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4QbvrbneM8o
youtube.com/watch?v=OI6DDx1I-is
youtube.com/watch?v=bvu0l1yay00
vocaroo.com/bjNNxPq4VWL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The song "Finding the Secrets" plays in every secret level of the Ultimate Doom except for E2M9 which instead plays the same track as E3M1.

In The Last of Us 1, pressing X near certain ledges allows you to jump off of it, this isn't told to the player and is mostly useless outside of the multiplayer mode where even then it's very situational

In RDR2 if you induce vomit the nanosecond before jumping off a cliff, you can ride the “rope” of puke safely to the bottom.

In Thor: Ragnarok, when Karl Urban decides to sacrifice himself for Asgard, for a second, he poses and recreates the boxart for the original Doom, because Karl Urban was also the protagonist for the Doom movie

I didn't even know you could vomit, how?

In Wario's World, if you let the pause music play for about 50 minutes, Wario will apologies and say "sorry" and will stop singing until the next you open the menu again.

Attached: Wario_World_game_cover.jpg (1069x1500, 1.44M)

Bikes are extremely overpowered in GTA:SA MP and many servers ban them.
Not motorbikes, the mountain bike.
You could jump over fences with it, make a quick escape off the highway, jump onto buildings, even bring it into elevators where tipping over and falling off of it had a chance at putting you on top of the lift, no longer accessible.
Chasing a skilled bicyclist may as well be impossible
If you ever wanted to be insulted in portuguese, I highly recommend trying it

youtube.com/watch?v=fsGKKabI31Y

In the GCN Animal Crossing you can sometimes get an otherwise unobtainable dev test furniture item from playing games with villagers in igloos

It's a white triangle with the jp character for "dummy" on it

Do you have any videos of this?

I don't believe you

It's possible to complete Boktai 2 without ever using the solar sensor. The first mini dungeon has a respawning solar clog, which gives you 2 base sunlight, and there's the rising sun ability you get later on that gives +4 for 30 seconds. However to get into the spiral pillar you need to get the kamos curse during the short time you play as sabata, which happens if you stand outside in the rain for too long.

You can explore caves in fallout 2

youtube.com/watch?v=4QbvrbneM8o

Sadly, I do not.
Also: Mashing the button inhumanly fast made you jump absurdly high. If you had a macro it was absolutely cheating to use, any server that otherwise allowed bikes would still ban you for this. Servers that did ban bikes all together usually just prevent you from getting on one if you have a wanted level or bounty or something, kicking you off it if you suddenly acquired one.
>car chases you all the way up to the top level of a parking garage
>hop over waist high ledge and back on the street
>car has to drive all the way back through the parking garage to get back out
>jump back into the second story of the parking garage
It was perfect

huh, I expected all of the music to go away not just the singing. Pretty neat.

Papyrus was originally meant to be a reddit neckbeard style character. This idea of him was scrapped as Toby Fox thought he would be unlikable.

Attached: SANSWHEREAREMYTENDIES.png (169x188, 939)

Attached: moorino.png (773x1200, 561.24K)

he was right

In vanilla Persona 3, your party members' AI didn't learn the weakness of boss enemies like in FES. FES also changed classroom questions just like P4G and P5R later did. And the arcade's function for enhancing social stats was also a FES addition, so if you ever wondered why you max your social stats like halfway through the game in FES, that's why.
The only reason I'm playing vanilla P3 is to learn about these pointless facts.

Attached: weird.png (347x410, 148.07K)

Ghost Trick has an arrangement of Tifa's Theme in its files. No one knows why.
youtube.com/watch?v=OI6DDx1I-is

Attached: 1417391451076.png (245x217, 73.04K)

In og Battlefront 2, you can glitch out of the hanger in space battles by exploiting the land mechanic with a transport ship and then get out, allowing you to walk on the outside of the ship. You can interact with fighters such as by shooting them but the only thing that's slightly helpful is shooting them with the trooper's lock on rocket launcher

youtube.com/watch?v=bvu0l1yay00
On a related note, Catherine has an entirely new remix of the Diamond and Pearl wild battle theme

You can hear a rooster in HL2's helicopter sound effect

I accidentally emulated regular Persona 3 instead of FES some years back so I ran into this. The arcade was probably one of the best improvements FES did.

Code Vein has a number of unused songs in its files, mostly from God Eater 1 and 2, but also The Poem for Everyone's Souls from Persona. These were likely development placeholders but there's also this fucking rad original song that seemingly only saw the light of day in a promo video about painted shoes.

vocaroo.com/bjNNxPq4VWL

Attached: 1570591424430.webm (666x754, 1.79M)