You ARE gonna play Harry Potter and The Elders of Zion right? I hope you can transfigure people into soap

You ARE gonna play Harry Potter and The Elders of Zion right? I hope you can transfigure people into soap.

Attached: hrqvby8iccq81.png (523x598, 68.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcLpR55POeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I'm just in it to fund transphobia at this point

>jew tranny
huh
they got one of their own

Wow, tr*nsph*bia AND anti-S*mitism?
im buying it twice

What is this retard talking about?
And what did the goblins mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wcLpR55POeg

Attached: fiveish.jpg (600x600, 268.9K)

J.K. Rowling literally has enough money to fund a small government for a couple of years, nothing anyone can do will hurt her in any tangible way. She doesn't NEED to be "relevant", she hasn't been since Deathly Hallows dropped in like 2006.

>le goblins are le jews!
why are jews like this

No, because looks like a generic tps with harry potter skin.

>a tranny
>but also a jew
Are jews capable of falling for jewish tricks?

This. I think I'll keep it relevant by bringing HP up in conversation, even when the conversation isn't about HP.

Reminder that the transphobia angle is being pushed to increase it's popularity on Any Forums.
Any Forums opinions funnel into youtube which funnel into reddit and inevitably sell the game.
I hate trannies too but don't pretend you aren't being used here.

Aw shit, you’re telling me I’ll piss off the trannies AND the Jews if I play this game? I’m pre-ordering as I type.

Other jews have always been the aim of jewish tricks.
Goys just fall for them as well because they are dumber than cattle.

as a jew, i really wish people would stop saying the goblins are meant to be jews--its like WotC implying orcs are black or something, if you just let them be goblins and stopped insisting they were jewish characitures then no one would compare them to jews

You gonna consume content.
And you FINNA be lit.

this is what mental illness looks like
anyway, i don't give a shit about harry snore-ter

As a Goblin I agree with this poster. We're sick of being compared to those nasty creatures.

I'm pretty sure those are larp/bait accounts.

>short ugly unpleasant monsters with giant noses who control all the banks

Rowling’s either an anti-Semite or the most tone-deaf motherfucker in the world.

probably the latter

semitic neurosis is endless

i wonder how the OP of this post feels about palestine