After the past 10 years I think it’s fair to say that this has been proven false

After the past 10 years I think it’s fair to say that this has been proven false.

Attached: ECB8EBE8-4FAC-4842-AF74-B912E9CC4DDD.jpg (1280x720, 86.35K)

Don't care, still enjoy no man's sky.

Jap couldn't foresee games having updates. Retard.

A rushed game isn’t necessarily bad forager anymore, because patches exist.

Facts can't be changed.

This was true like 15 years ago. It stopped being true when games began doing updates.

Patches are cosmetic. You can't fix a game under 1gb and for a one gig patch it's clear there's a fuck up.

He never said it in the first place

It is correct for japanese games, but incorrect for western games.

That Miyamoto is false too, he never said that.

Yes he did. I was there.

Twilight Princess got delayed for 2 years and it still turned out to be shit. Majora's Mask was rushed and it turned out to be one of the best in the series.

well there's no accounting for taste or autism I suppose

remember star fox zero, the long awaited comeback of a beloved franchise, which shiggy personally sabotaged by forcing the devs to integrate every single gimmick imaginable into the controls

>Twilight Princess got delayed for 2 years and it still turned out to be shit
You just know it was worse before.

Links awakening was the best Zelda and the remake is a masterpiece

I assume that's why you are here then.

Redpill me on it.

You’ll have to play it. It’s comfy, fun, not too hard, not too simply. Plenty of collectible, fun and infesting characters, and a fun story.

TP's problem was that it began as a tech demo that they had to turn into a game. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of game dev should know that this never works out. You need the guy who can turn two paddles and a ball into fun to work from the ground up with the eye candy grafted on after the fact.
SFIII was another example of giving staff the goal of making the "next gen" game who then had to be given the direction of "next gen fighting game" because they were getting nowhere and even then they needed a guy who had already made Street Fighter to come in and turn it into an actual playable fighting game.

*interesting characters

Name a game that got *significant* updates post release. And I don't mean some games-as-a-service trash getting bi-annual content patches. I mean a game that changed significantly rather than having merely the roughest of the rough edges buffed out.

>cyberpunk 2077

Final Fantasy XV

A rushed game was never necessarily bad in the first place
Most of the classic Mega Man games came out in under a year after the previous one, and none of them are bad

nope it's still true. patches/updates and games getting delayed then released despite still not being finished don't change anything.

Attached: 1oe0615g79871.jpg (382x427, 15.52K)

Cyberpunk 2077

Now this is a redditor moment

No Man's Sky

Where did he touched you?

Play the original, the remake is just the same thing with ugly Playskool graphics.

>significant changes = attempt to cover up their fuck up adding stuff that were supossed to be there before release
user was clear.

Attached: 1638073469651.jpg (542x419, 23.59K)

To be fair a lot of them still have the reputation of being a buggy piece of shit. No Man's Sky might be an exception just because of how much it improved but even then I feel you can still find people who'll only recognize it as "That buggy shit game that overpromised".

Cyberpunk hasn't gotten a single significant update, all they did was fix bugs and add some pointless features like renting apartments that have zero function because the whole game is still scripted to only recognize your starting apartment.

Seeing as Nintendo drops day one patches even they don’t believe it

They gave you examples of rushed games that eventually became good with online updates.
It's definitely possible, although Nintendo pretty much never rushes their games.

Cyberpunk didn't become good, it's as fundamentally bad as the day it came out.