Is GTA (heavy) roleplay aka FiveM the new Second Life...

Is GTA (heavy) roleplay aka FiveM the new Second Life? The people inhabitating this place are the same personalities (loosers that play the person they'd like to be IRL) as in Second Life. Cringe as fuck. See this for example youtube.com/watch?v=J-fEsjd1szg or youtube.com/watch?v=sJ2rkuNAr9g

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 85.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3sub0QTj1U
youtube.com/watch?v=jjxvI5tmZfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like it or not, they’re all just fags. Unlike OP.

Most of the Roleplayers on that server are self inserts and social climbers
>Now give me fity dollars bitch

Attached: MIKE BLOCK.jpg (500x500, 41.11K)

exactly. I know one of the dudes that gets bullied IRL but pretends to be a cool fucker in roleplay

recommend me some good gta v single player mods

Police mod

Is FiveM good for anything but the RP shit

got that, any other?

>really bro 10,000 cops for THIS?

Attached: 1647291610629.jpg (1536x1211, 214.41K)

maybe racing maps like in GTA SA but I don't know if they are still popular

>I know one of the dudes that gets bullied IRL but pretends to be a cool fucker in roleplay
This was me when I was a kid, but in LotRO

i'm probably one of the faggots you're talking about because im rp filth but holy shit i will never understand how people can unironically handle voice roleplay

youtube.com/watch?v=e3sub0QTj1U

is some dude screaming and peaking out his mic while a 14 year old pretends to be a 28 year old supposed to enhance the immersive experience or something

Attached: awa.png (712x510, 707.55K)

I AM A GOD, PHEONIX SHAMAN MESSIAH

Attached: Sft1.JPG.jpg (959x835, 143.58K)

>Is GTA (heavy) roleplay aka FiveM the new Second Life?
No, that would be VRChat.

No, they're entirely different.
GTA RP is literally a bunch of zoomer retards.
Second Life is degen central / web 1.0 people.

I don't know but Soup taking the piss out of them is always hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjxvI5tmZfc

absolutely based

Is there GTA RP that is more like an actual RPG game with stats and leveling up like Runescape or Final Fantasy 14 or is it all just dress up and pretending while doing voices?

from what I saw all just gay ass pretending. I like your version though

I can tell you as a reformed roleplayer, there are four major categories of GTA role-player:
>the mall rats who don't really care about role-playing and just want to hop online, self-insert as a cooler version of themselves and play the game as a life sim. more often than not you get a lot of trannies playing these characters.
>the e-thugs who want to pretend they're their favorite rapper or some gang banging street nig and shoot/attack people at any opportunity they get
>the wannabe cops who play to get given free guns, cars, and punitive powers who live to ruin everyone's fun in between being bullied at school
>the guy who came in from a traditional role-playing game, actually spent time developing an original character, has a sense of humor, tries to create interesting role-playing scenarios, and spends the whole time getting his ass kicked by the above three categories until the admins ban him for arguing back because he isn't friends with them.

I mean, thats what everybody expected from a GTA Online game. Shit, thats what APB was meant to be before the developtment went to shit.

Man I remember APB and liked it but you're right. If I like at GTA Online it's exactly what it is

if I look at I mean*