Remember when Nintendo recently assured fans BOTW 2 was coming out in 2022...

Remember when Nintendo recently assured fans BOTW 2 was coming out in 2022? How are you holding up having to wait another year for some DLC?

Attached: the state.jpg (765x767, 225.23K)

I hated BotW so I don't care UNLESS we get evidence of real dungeons.
Kirby GOTY 2022 anyway.

adequate setup but the bait itself was weak.

>Kirby GOTY 2022 anyway.
This.

Attached: __gawr_gura_and_kirby_hololive_and_3_more_drawn_by_eiul__84a9758463170094c2f24b3a6fd57bfb.jpg (3072x4096, 829.07K)

Bet they want it to be a launch game for Switch Pro and since they can't get parts to get those made in time they're also delaying the game.

Feels good actually getting games unlike my sony friends

Attached: no more delays.png (600x351, 111.11K)

Even better if it doesn't come out on the original Switch, just to stick it to everybody who bought one.

Im just bummed about them re using the same map, Like it would have to be significantly changed to not be a chore to re explore, Which at that point why not just make a new map underground?

>still coping about Elden Ring

Yeah sure that would be nice.
No need to have the older hardware hold them back.

They are gonna release it on a mew switch just watch screencap my post Nintendo will release a new switch and make botw 2 exclusive to it to milk the nin toddlers even more

>still pretending a yearly rehash is a game

audibly laughed out loud

No one cares about discount Elden Ring for babies

Ok, but imagine a console, we'll call it PeeEss5 for simplicity, and on that console not a single game exists that wasn't also on the PeeEss4. What you are calling "milking" is standard industry practice of releasing games for consoles. Actual milking is charging full price for PS4 ports, ie God of War, Horizon, Spiderman, countless others.

I would too if I bought Elden Bing and bragged about it.

Attached: 1647988103738.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

>Actual milking is charging full price for PS4 ports
But charging full price for Wii U ports isn't?

>But charging full price for Wii U ports isn't?
I can't think of any game other than BotW that launched on Switch and WiiU. And that was only because of the timing of the launch. Then there's MK8D which is a completely different game than MK8. Other than that there's no ports anyone bought.

Nintendo social media =/= X specific Nintendo development studio

>nintendo
>giving a fuck about being held back by old hardware

BotW is gonna be a 2028 dual release on Switch and SwitchU

I pegged BotW2 as a Switch 2 cross release the moment it was announced. You think I believe anything Nintendo says officially, even for a second? BotW was delayed 3 fucking times. Until it has an actual release date (a specific day), it is not only possible but probable to be delayed.