Supposedly coming out this year

>supposedly coming out this year
>literally no information on it
DOA

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/es/article/5G1CtcGbA7uIiw3zYaXGvR/lucasfilm-games-and-bethesda-announce-new-indiana-jones-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I must watch teaser/trailer/leaks on my feed every day until release or else it doesn't exist

Attached: zoomer.gif (652x562, 516.4K)

Fallout 4 was announced a few months before release
That's how Todd does it, he keeps the kino hidden until the last time and then let the sales and success speak for him.

I wouldn't mind if they delayed the game to hammer out the inevitable bugs but lets face it, Todd is going to release the game in a completely broken state like he always has

But they have been releasing developer videos. No one is talking about them.

Hurry up Todd! You are the only competitor against Elden Ring this year.

Why ruin the wonder of discovery by knowing everything beforehand? Sudden and unexpected releases are good.

You didn't see Any Forums recently, because, there is a thread about Toddfield almost daily.

I just hope they shit it out soon so we can get a new Elder Scrolls. I mean god damn its been 11 years.

No gameplays allowed: The game.

It's going to be delayed until 2023.

This will disappoint you... But, after Starfield Todd is gonna be extremely busy with the Indiana Jones game.

Fallout 4 was announced like 4 months before it came out, this is typical Bethesda.

But we got a ton of concept arts...

I do feel like Bethesda is a company you need to check in on and make sure they are working, given how slowly they release shit.

I thought that would be work for Machine Games.

Goty 2022 you're not ready this game is so massive elden ring is nothing compared to this

Yes, but the executive producer is gonna be Todd.

bethesda.net/es/article/5G1CtcGbA7uIiw3zYaXGvR/lucasfilm-games-and-bethesda-announce-new-indiana-jones-game

oof. Then i expect a Nomura.

But I haven't seen developer videos posted there.

question is, will it be on par with FO4 and skyrim?