Holy shit the potted plant is working overtime this week

holy shit the potted plant is working overtime this week

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 160931.png (571x179, 22.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/19EecS1flGrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather they update Artifact.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

"the artifact fanbase", that is, you and 4 other people

vocaroo.com/19EecS1flGrM

Attached: Dread_Knot.png (559x696, 334.64K)

why do people still play tf2? what do they even look irl? how old are they?

The green critical hit text when I headshot kill someone disappeared ever since this update, great.

>without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021
This statement is simply not true, since you can invite other people to artifact and then they can play it for free
Why do you keep spamming this untrue statent?

The intent was to invite users to the beta, providing feedback before the open beta and full release. Instead they abandoned the game in beta.

>half the thread is shitposting and replies to it

Attached: s.png (1592x596, 201.47K)

can you just make a daily thread like the E3 gundam poster instead of trying to latch on to every valve related thread you see?

No, half the thread is legitimate criticism of a scummy company and replies to it.

We need this more often especially "mah censorship" over the smallest shit.

There is probably legit a white board at Valve HQ, where they have a section titled 'Spring Cleaning'. Where 5 employees names are pulled out of a hat and they have to pick one game from the list to complete a task on in the next month. Because you can't have bosses tell you what to do, that would be silly. It would almost be like some organised structure of humans working towards the same goal or something.

nail him, perfect user

Attached: 1554818100390.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>why do people still play tf2?
sunken cost fallacy
>what do they even look irl?
manlets with receding hairlines
>how old are they?
middle aged

Then say "abandoning the game without listening to feedback"
Not this vague shit about invites

Because there still isn't a better clone?

Attached: dead games.png (694x372, 37.86K)

>why do people still play tf2?
Because there is literally nothing even close to being as good as it?

Even in it's horrible state, tf2 is still superior to anything else. The fuck am i gonna do, play some chinese plastic-looking e-sports garbage?

>Overwatch

>Tribes ascend
I miss it

>redditfrog
Go back

Attached: CannabisOil.jpg (320x240, 33.15K)

i am 29 years old and i look like an ugly george costanza