They are supposed to be ninjas

>They are supposed to be ninjas
>I have to believe they can fight with those huge boobs that could break your jaw if they happen to run next to you, huge pointless 2 pieces of meat that just get in the way
This really breaks my immersion

Attached: EnEghrPUYAAlbM9.jpg (614x988, 70.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/434422/c17754b8b1/
exhentai.org/?f_cats=1009&f_search=male:netorare english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anal tits

SASUGA, ANONYMOUS!

i dont get it. why would the giant boobs break your sexual immersion?

How would the breasts be anything but a slight disadvantage at worst?

>tits that can break your jaw just be running next to you
thats sounds extremely useful for a ninja, it would make grappling with them dangerous, also knowing the series I really doubt realism was ever a concern

>10/10 designs
>Orcs, NTR, cubes, scat, NTR, piss, vomit NTR, etc etc

Attached: 1629032083454.png (249x308, 164.44K)

>no flat chest loli ninja

What the fuck, Japan?

>ntr cucks keep saying they self insert as cuckers
>google some "reverse" ntr where man cucks his gf with other girl, prime self-incertion material
>2results total, nobody reads that shit, turns out people want to be cucked, not other way around
pottery

Attached: 1635076279490.jpg (400x400, 27.99K)

Action Taimanin doesn't seem to have any of that. Can't know for certain since I never played it.

It exists, look up male:netorare on sadpanda. But it is nowhere near as popular as female:netorare.

>Go to sadpanda
>male:netorare
>doujin, manga and artist cg
>73 pages
You just don't know where to look.
Then there's male:cheating which has even more.

anything as good as this one by any chance?
exhentai.org/g/434422/c17754b8b1/

exhentai.org/?f_cats=1009&f_search=male:netorare english
Look it up yourself

>not knowing the real truth
The real truth is people self insert onto the girl

im asking (you)

>people just want to be dicked
theres other tags for that

Wanting an NTR situation to play out is a shit tier fetish as it is envisioned by and for the morally perverse.
What happens here is as such, a twist of the moral values. The person who is at fault for cheating is not and should not be the non-cheating side but the cheating side.
Also, by fapping to NTR you are willing to associate sexual pleasure with emotional masochism, which in turn makes you less likely to enjoy a healthy relationship IRL.
>inb4: seethe, cope, etc
Just face it. You're literally killing your own brain, with those shitty tier fetiches that will only do you harm in the long run.

The only legit NTR fantasy is actually a revenge fantasy carried out on those that betray their loved ones.

Attached: latest.jpg (688x683, 282K)

>reverse ntr
It's called netori.

Sadpanda's male:netorare tag is still retarded, because it implies that the male is being NTRd as opposed to getting someone else NTRd.
It's just a result of sadpanda's moderation absolutely insisting for some reason, that all NTR tags should default to "netorare" even though that is but one form of NTR. And then applies it to all forms of NTR inaccurately. And why they did that I have no idea.
The place used to have an actual NTR tag and Netori, Netorase, etc tags.

The real question:
Is there a tag for man cheating on woman with other man? Not bara type of man, some bussy twink ofc

That's like 50% of Yaoi.