I'm sorry but how the fuck is this legal?

I'm sorry but how the fuck is this legal?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 204232.png (1190x1210, 810.33K)

Yeah I agree
It really should be illegal to ship games that run below 60fps, if they could do it on the fucking Wii they should NEVER be releasing a game that runs at 30 now

Just buy the game if you want to support 3D platformers.

Handheld is way supperior to playing on a laptop or pc monitor, anyway.

Software IP law is fucked up

Based EmulatorCHADS.

It isn't but what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Send a whole swat team to someone's house all because they wanted to play a video game?

>Handheld is way supperior to playing on a laptop or pc monitor, anyway.
how? holding up a console and looking down is a horrendous experience after 1 hour

NINTENDO! ARREST THIS MAN!

>arresting somebody over video games
lol

>if you want to support 3D platformers
How can one person be such a fucking retard
I don't even know where to start with this one

I fucking loved this game. I finished it on yuzu and contemplating buying it but I wish I could bypass SHITtendo and just wire money directly to HAL Labs.

Why are tendies so anti-emulation? Are all console cucks like this?

Why the fuck did you add me to there, I was calling the dude a retard

How does this run on steam deck?

Answer my question.

>emuvegans

Sub-30fps even at 640x360 resolution, not pleasant

Nintendo is effectively the worst aspects of Disney and Apple tied into a video game company. Let that serve as an indirect explanation.

Yes. They feel that Daddy Phil and Uncle Jim won't molest them at night if they still hard enough and pay up

Bought the game and still play it on yuzu, because switch performance is laughable.
I really like kirby games and am happy to support the devs.

moralfaggotry

aww sweet, new build!

gee i dont know maybe because nintendo told them its bad and theyre too retarded to think for themselves?

Why did you reply to me you fucking retard. I pirated the game and played it on emulator because fuck Nintendo. HAL is based but Nintendies get the rope.

Answer my question.

Nothing wrong with this as long as you buy a copy of the game.

>Nothing wrong with this
Stop there.

>how the fuck is this legal?
Do I need to cite the court cases that set a precedent for it or is your internet working?

>purchase copy of game
>transfer data from game onto other platforms I own to play it the way I want
self explanatory isn't it. It's like buying a candle that comes in a cheap glass jar and putting it on a nicer looking candlestick

tendies are brainwashed

Nothing to stop me from emulating a legally sourced copy of the game.
All I gotta do is make a back up copy using my own Nintendo Switch and away I go.

>>purchase copy of game
lol

@FBI
@UN
@NATO
@ILLUMINATI

@FBI @Interpol @CIA @NintendoUSA take a look at this

>21:9 Aspect Ratio support
Oh shit widebros

Attached: wide load.jpg (352x279, 32.93K)

True

Attached: 1647132860355.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Why?

Because they are pretending for (You)s
That's what braindamage from shitposting looks like, not much unlike being a mass replying faggot

Speaking of Switch emulation. Realistically speaking how good of a CPU and GPU do I need to emulate SMT V at 30+ fps?

Attached: 386.jpg (1182x1200, 221.77K)

The tweet advertised improvements on how the emulator runs security copies of this game.
I don't see anywhere in it anything that could be illegal. What crime are we talking about here?

I got 60fps 1440p on a 12400 and a 6600XT

Buy the game to suppport devs
Play the pirated version to enjoy superior performance.
Ethical pirate (corsairs?) win again.

Does yuzu make the game not kiddy shit? If not kirby is still boring.

It's really not worth playing having emulated it already. It's quite literally the definition of a baby game

>corsairs?
Privateers

Attached: KAIZOKU.jpg (1599x1160, 280.78K)

They've literally been brainwashed into defending a corporation that doesn't care about their existence beyond the cash flow

People are just flaseflagging, you an idiot who probably belong on Any Forums where people blindly believe everything