Imagine how much sag this will have

imagine how much sag this will have.

Attached: card3.jpg (1080x720, 89.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6UDgqKe-4V8
evga.com/articles/01554/eleash/
youtube.com/watch?v=6UDgqKe-4V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you have a metal pcie slot for the GPU you're absolutely fine, then just screw it to the case, boom done no sag

your mother sags more

just use your case horizontally.

youtu.be/6UDgqKe-4V8
featuring hole technology

Attached: anti sag.png (750x500, 358.11K)

evga.com/articles/01554/eleash/
youtube.com/watch?v=6UDgqKe-4V8

Attached: NpWcXzNS6GwboWQcU7pskm-970-80[1].jpg (750x500, 56.01K)

Do you have yours already?

pretty good idea and implementation, suspend the gpu from the corner furthest away from the pci-bracket to give it support. on mini-itx builds i was using holes near the back end of the gpu to route zipties through and tried to do the same thing by supporting the gpu up on something above it (in my cm nr200, i was suspending the gpu with zipties up to the psu shroud right above it. all that being said, sag doesn't have any real effect on the performance of the card, but it is kind of annoying to see something droop at such an obvious angle.

Not the sag or the size is an actual problem but the heat this thing emanates (and the power it takes fff for fun fact). How can you enjoy your gaming room being the sahara? You apid a shitload and you can't even game because it's too hot in the summertime...

not much if you screw it in properly

how has there not been a better mounting solution in 20+ years of computers?

just cut one of these to the right length and wedge it in

Attached: drinking-straw-isolated-on-white-picture-id156824147[1].jpg (854x1024, 64.91K)

>HDMI port
When are they going to do away with that obsolete piece of garbage?

Attached: Really.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

>Getting jewed by jewvidia buying this shit when 4000 series is out in like 6 months
What's the point?

Lol no

I have one of these and it works perfectly to stop sag.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 15-47-53 Amazon.com upHere Graphics Card GPU Brace Support Video Card Sag Holder_Holster Bracket Anodized Aerospace Aluminum Single or Dual Slot Cards Black (G205) Electronics.png (573x574, 27.2K)

I'd do this as an option for sagging. Of Course you can always lay your motherboard flat and your graphics card vertical and gravity has your back.

The state of legacy components

my second monitor uses hdmi

good cards come with a support bracket, my msi 3070 has one even and that's smaller.

gpu sag is no joke, it broke one of my pcie slots
I have since installed scaffolding to prevent it from happening agian.

Attached: pci.png (707x461, 767.55K)

you can same the say for any gen, like people buying 2080ti for $1200 a few months before 3000 series. dumb choices.

How would you connect to your TV

This is a clever idea, but the bar they include in most 30xx series cards does a fine job too.