Andre was 100x better than this whiny faggot

Andre was 100x better than this whiny faggot

Attached: 0qj9kb7943f8.jpg (1280x720, 99.66K)

At least this guy has some fucking relevance to the gameworld

>whiny
?

whiny: having a complaining tone.
"without wanting to sound whiny, it's quite hard work"

What I don't understand is that if Andre is Undead and is kept from going Hollow by working on weapons...why hasn't he developed weapons better than fucking swords and shields in the THOUSANDS of years he's been a smith? You'd think the man would single handedly progress warfare into the modern age working on weaponry for so long but apparently he's content fixing broken swords until the end of time.

>Ask him about the chains
>Yeh I'm a prisoner but whatever I get to do what I know best, smithing weapons.
He's alright.

IS THAT ANOTHER HECKIN ELDEN RING THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING COMPLETELY MINOR THAT COULD’VE BEEN POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD OH MY SCIENCE

Attached: 25629DC9-D418-4D75-A926-67415BA9178E.png (1348x867, 2.3M)

Limited by his tools
>lmao make better tools
Limited by materials

Dunno bro, I suppose he doesn't have the materials to make better stuff, after all he only has titanite shards.

idk he never came off as "whiny" to me

Hewg gets to protect Roderika's smile and that alone makes him a million times better than Andre

But the world hasn't always been fucked between the events of Dark Souls 1 and 3, we know for a fact that Astora and Carim seem to have done just fine for who knows how long
Just what the fuck has Andre been doing? If Lothric is Lordran, wouldn't he have a pretty good customer base?

>talk to him once so i can upgrade spirits
>never talk to him again aside from skipping whatever bullshit he mentions next so i can upgrade my shit

His special dialogue after you upgrade a weapon to +25 is utter kino

>MUH ANDREEEE
>MUH BONFIRE
>MUH GWYNNN
>NOO WHY ARE THINGS DIFFERENT
faggot

For me it's

Attached: people these days.jpg (1120x630, 193.67K)

He's pretty chill for a literal slave. Maybe you're the whiny faggot

PURE
UNFILTERED
UNEQUIVOCAL
KINO

Attached: Hewg Kino.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

>male blacksmith
yawn
give me a female one already

Attached: 20190412105044_1.jpg (2560x1440, 509.41K)

>whiny
>chooses to keep smithing your weapons even after he fulfills his promise and the hold is burning down despite Roderika's begging
He was a bro to the very end

The real blacksmith mvp in Elden Ring. Easily one of my new favorite npc's along with Bishop Tortoise.

Attached: 1624770981924.jpg (1140x641, 101.77K)