Change 3ds players to Switch players and this is still relevant more than 8 years after

Change 3ds players to Switch players and this is still relevant more than 8 years after.

Attached: d00.jpg (1000x1000, 236.42K)

Quentin was based but retards will disagree with this post.

So what playing candy crush or fruit ninja on your tablet in public that's fine but playing on a switch that's suddenly a bridge too far?

I just appreciate there are no pepes or wojaks

Didn't the author of these turn out to be a weed addict? Quite ironic.

Using your cellphone or tablet in public can be disguised as you doing something like working, or speaking with someone. They would have to creep and look at what you're doing to see you playing. When you take a Switch in public you're specifically screaming you're a manchild that don't have anything better to do than playing with toys.

we need him now more than ever.

Yeah, better stare at each other on the bus like robots

Attached: main-qimg-c8315895557ed37cc2d65c647f1f11b9.jpg (904x648, 171.06K)

user not everyone is autistic like you. Some of us can talk to others.

Yeah Quentin was taking us on a ruse cruise. Pretty clever from the little fag. Only saving grace when people unironically post his shit.

no that's why it sucks you retarded faggot. an hero.

You're on Any Forums, you're just as autistic as everyone else here, you stupid bitch.

>Talking to literal tweakers on the bus
Underage confirmed. Only retards talk on public transport.

>he doesn't phonepost while taking the bus

Ironic shitposting was never funny

Quentin has always been right.

Even if you have the charisma or a worm and can't bring yourself to establish a conversation with another human being there are better things you can do instead of bing bing wahooing in the bus.

I think he also went to jail.

>Thousands of millions
So... billions?

I wonder what Quentin would say about TLOU2

If a 10/10 chad plays a 3DS in public, no one thinks this, and if a loser weirdo doesn't play a 3DS, everyone still thinks they're a loser weirdo. It may exaggerate what they think about you but don't fool yourself into thinking their disgust with you is because of the 3DS.

newfags may not remember, I but I remember.
Quentin went to a school in the OC
He had no friends and always giggled to himself
He "read' the same book for weeks on end, implying that he was just holding the book as a prop, hoping to look smart
He got owned by user and left this site FOREVER, as you should

NINTENDO WINS AGAIN

Attached: safe for work.jpg (1125x344, 140.67K)