Age of the Simps

THE RESULTS ARE IN
strawpoll.com/polls/6QnM703LkZe

Any Forums SHALL FOREVER BE GIVEN THE MARK OF SIMP

WEAR IT WHETHER IN PRIDE OR SHAME!

The voting is over, I see.

I do solemnly swear.

To every living being, and every living soul.

Now cometh the age of the Simps

Here beginneth the simpery that encompasses all, reaching the great beyond.

Into idiocy, debt, and horniness... As the path stretcheth into board...

Well then, Shall we?

My dearest subscriber, eternal.

Attached: AGE OF THE SIMPS.jpg (1280x720, 128.99K)

Faggots moon simps
We could of had perfection

Ranni wins by ~200 votes out of 1000.

Ranni superiority

Attached: 1639786838226.jpg (1985x2591, 1.08M)

That snow witch doll isn’t even what she looks like. You’re being catfish’d into the unknown.

Ranni is kind of an evangelion ending except instead of getting happily tang'd everyone is formlessly living in darkness shrouded in fear, doubt and something else.

Perfected order ending is handing back the reins of the world to the erdtree alien god but now they reins are on steroids and habitants of the lands between can kiss their free will goodbye, gods or not.

Is that about right?

Any Forums is frenzied incel board
you shitty poll won't change a thing

No Golden order is making a “garden of Eden” style of world where everyone is ignorant to evil but there is no god to fuck that up.

I only care about Ranniss personality

Attached: 1634938704500.jpg (1500x1634, 271.27K)

"The current imperfection of the Golden Order, or instability of ideology, can be blamed upon the fickleness of the gods no better than men. That is the fly in the ointment."

One has to consider whether or not the GW is also bias by nature enough for its own system to upend itself. One could argue that it's against the GW because they themselves rely on the two fingers to bend the order to their advantage. This changes it so even the topmost are forced to play by a static system.

Most posts about Ranni and Goldmask end up on here daily and almost always hit ~300. Chaos flame posts are here and there at best.

I think Frenzy is actually the "best" ending, particularly because it has Melina's most prominent scene, a damn cool one at that. Which is pretty fucked up, she really should have done more stuff in the story.
It's just not exactly the best ending for the world (or is it?).

Attached: 1648053147606.jpg (640x337, 29.26K)

Threadly reminder that the DLC will also bring the rest of the Great Runes, and with it the TRUE ending
Saving Melina is a legitimate questline that is clearly kept for the dlc about the Frenzied Flame

Attached: Melina art2.png (1024x768, 1.44M)

It's the most aggressivly "inhuman" yet there are some angles made with the help of Hyetta to allow one to think it could be the best one. It depends on how much you think the world is a massive accident and if you think the world returning to a godhead/monad is acceptable at the cost of individual existence. Gnostics playing this game would be split in half over it.

>it will never happen

Melinabros…

Attached: A366A220-800C-4BA1-B8E4-BC87B7A70416.jpg (714x531, 114.52K)

Attached: 1631860578253.jpg (958x1000, 160.44K)

>bro if you don't accept simping you're just incel lool

It will, there's also content other than the Unalloyed needle related to it and the first DLC is set right in the middle of the island, in (((that))) point
Trust the plan

Pathetic Rannitards
Worst ending
Worst girl
Looks like reddit is here to stay

>no frenzied flame option
shit poll

Attached: 1647398254894.jpg (474x600, 32.68K)

Was there any doubt to doll superiority

Attached: 97194557_p5.jpg (682x652, 172.9K)

Attached: 1647292503369.png (665x506, 31.8K)

>Ranni wins
>Goldmask fags go berserk and fall right into the Frenzied Flamers three fingers
All according to plan...

Attached: __tarnished_and_prisoner_elden_ring_drawn_by_quortknee__82af80adf9f2c875fb39dc6448e4f1f7.jpg (3000x3000, 762.3K)

> die
> have your body be for possessed by some jewish demon like a sock puppet
Okay have fun

Frenzy is literally the Instrumentality ending.

Die? You literally become the chaos. In every other ending you just become another puppet.

sounds good to me as long as that faggot tree is gone you damn hippy

Ranni's ending just removes the human worship aspect of the order. Turns the divine into kind of a silent watchmaker instead of one demanding adoration and worship.

> your head explodes
> is replaced with flame
> the entity you worked with has clearly been shown to posses other peoples bodys
Yeah...I'm pretty sure you're dead at the end of frenzy flame

What are the odds that the final boss in Elden ring 3 will be "Frenzied Slayer Melina"?

Cope, your fake maiden burns or hates you. Plus she’s a cunt so you have bad taste

>Ranni is kind of an evangelion ending except instead of getting happily tang'd everyone is formlessly living in darkness shrouded in fear, doubt and something else.

Possibly, provided she's speaking literally. She might also just be speaking metaphorically about the fear and loneliness of being cut off from a unifying greater power. We don't really see what actually happens to the world in Ranni's ending, so it's hard to say for certain.

>hurr i gotta have my freedoms fuckin 'ate aliens
Listen you retarded little shit
Aliens know better than you
People should not have the freedom to make their own decisions
Golden utopias are A GOOD THING
>inb4 midwit "subversive" take

Japanese translation is noncanon because it’s not a real language

the only midwits here are the ones misinterpreting goldmask's ending, and the translators that fucked up ranni's dialog.

>mistranslation
can you shut the fuck up with this epic youtuber meme
ESLs being unable to understand the English dialogue does not mean it's mistranslated

>trusting (((aliens))) to act in your best interest

Humans with free will 100% of the time will act against their self interest
Greater Will is BENEVOLENT