Game becomes kino near the end

>game becomes kino near the end

Attached: 1648578106483.jpg (1079x677, 168.14K)

Imagine the brawls when congress is majority black.

Pimp slaps are peak black culture, people complained Oscars aren't ethnic enough.

>oscars have dwindling viewership
>suddenly, 2 high profile ACTORS conveniently get in a tussle
>ratings skyrocket, practically saves the oscars' relevance
Seems legit.

god those are terrible ratings even with the chimpout

Proof Americans all just need to be black. Look at the chart!

Nah, that was totally Smith trying to redeem his cuck bitch self and failing. There's no way they could have paid him enough to fuck his reputation like that.

I wonder at what point in the chart they got the final go ahead for the stunt.

>brawls

Attached: 160226-beck-camacho-tease_oytujc.jpg (1619x1080, 765.69K)

Attached: tussle.png (926x1134, 2.13M)

Attached: 1642448461295.png (1600x900, 2.18M)

Do you think viewership magically transforms into money? A localized spike in viewership does nothing, what matters is sustained viewership and that won't change because people aren't gonna suddenly tune in every year on the off chance something funny happens.

>Do you think viewership magically transforms into money?
>what are advertisement blocks

No, it would have been revealed to have been staged by now if it actually was. It's garnered no interest in the Oscars. It's only garnered interest in this idea that Will Smith is a completely and utterly broken man and they'd kill that idea if they could.

meds

Most based dev alive right now

Those prices are set well in advance. They don't charge after the fact based on viewership figures.

>EVERYTHING IS FAKE
I bet you also thought covid was fake news

This is just the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction for zoomers. Both staged and heavily shilled as fact by the media.

Yeah I'm sure advertisers are gonna pay twice as much now next year due to an isolated viewership spike that was caused by an irregularity.

The Oscars either need to kneel and open up to international films or just die off already.
the absolute gutter tier tactics they use for viewership now just proves Hollywood is no longer the movie pinnacle of the world it once was.
My favourite films of the past 3 years have been international, what the fuck is wrong with hollywood anymore?

That have already been sold long ago. There's no way they could at all use this data to act like next year will be worth more.

covid sure did vanish quickly after war broke out

>being a dumb fucking retard
Congratulations, you are literally the mouth-breathing, drooling, midwit dumbfuck these bread and circuses are made for.

>punches

Advertisers are some of the stupidest people on the planet.

Yeah bro, only gotta pull this stunt about 6 more times to get back to the viewership of 2014 (over 40 million)

>The Oscars either need to kneel and open up to international films or just die off already
I think it's funny that right after the Oscars gave the award to an Asian film all the sudden there's new "diversity" rules. Everyone said it was about going woke but it just looked to me it was about making sure only ever American films will be eligible. It was a way for them to pretend American films don't largely suck these days by essentially cutting everything but American films out of contention.

>EVERYTHING IS STAGED
meds

QRD?
I'm not filling my search data with celebrity shit by googling that

Attached: 1647086436824.png (649x463, 94.88K)

If it was staged, Chris Rock let slip a GREAT opportunity for a back-on-black violence joke

I accept your concession

if it was staged, why did they decide to stage it like 20 minutes before the end of the ceremony?

Is Will Smith the new JUST guy?
>wife cheats
>gets made fun by everyone around the world
>ruins one of the most important nights of his career

Learn to duck, faggot

China literally locked down Shanghai two days ago due to covid.

qrd?

people who believe this was staged are either legitimately autistic or have an IQ of below 60.

retard

>Those prices are set well in advance
>That have already been sold long ago
I work in broadcasting and it does not work that way, at all.

ad revenue

>Does viewership turn into money
Yes

>china
who?

The US is 6-8% black has stayed relatively stagnant for the past century. If anything, the black population in the US is declining

stop listening to Any Forums memes

good goy

Attached: 1643776259592.gif (619x672, 1.36M)

>new
I'm pretty sure him being an omega cuck simp whom nobody in his family respects has been a thing for years now.

at this point, I think I'll give more weight the the Globes than the Oscars.
What a fucking pity.

The only ones who saw ad revenue from this incident were the youtube clip channels.

Not with literal zero notice

pls reply

Post your source for your hilariously wrong statement.

take a closer look who's uploading the clips.

It doesn't matter, they'll make it a law that to be a politician, you have to be black very soon once the white boomers die off.

how so? did something happened before that infamous interview with her wife?

>5 mimutes after slapping him, WS sells himself as "embassador of peace and love"

>Do you think viewership magically transforms into money?
hollywood people already have all the money they want
what they need is attention

The people making the decisions don't see any of that shit. All they will see next year is "Oscars" and the number of average views this year got.

>I work in broadcasting and it does not work that way, at all.
Bullshit. The block prices are absolutely determined in advance.

Will Smith is made up of money at this point, I don't see how one of a dozen oscars he attended will ruin him

People wouldn't be talking about the oscars at all without this stunt. It's about them trying to stay relevant.

it's actually 13%, and unlike the white population, they don't overestimate.

Companies aren't as careless with their money as you think, also this was literally a bit at the end, the average viewership is barely affected.

meanwhile people who don't fucking care have an IQ of 200

U get paid later

>punches
Bitch Slaps*

No they don't, that's not how it works

Do zoomers really not understand how advertizement on TV works? It doesn't fucking matter if 10 million or 100 million people tuned in after that slap. The advertizement prices are set and paid for in advance. Now if the slap had happened early on in the ceremony and the viewership had not just temporarily spiked but also remained consistent over the night, then for NEXT YEAR, the tv station could have charged higher prices for the ad slots. But that didn't happen.

Moneylet here, is money enough to fill that void on his heart?

I find it funny how social media seems to have completely forgot about apparently supporting Ukraine in favour of some dumb American celebrity bullshit, shows how low normie attention spans are

scientologists are some of the most heartless people on the planet
the best part is they couldn't give a fuck either, they don't need to fill that hole as they have no heart (in the moral sense) in the first place