Morgott is the strongest demi-god, if you slow-witted idiots still haven't figured it out

Morgott is the strongest demi-god, if you slow-witted idiots still haven't figured it out

Attached: morgott.jpg (2521x2159, 639.99K)

that voice actor tho

cringe

>BTFO Rykard
>BTFO Radahn
>Malenia didn't even bother to fight him

He was based.

>Literally be constantly told that Radahn is the strongest one
>NOOOOO IT'S MORGOTT
>HE BEAT RADAHN IN THE INTRO
Wasn't him, cope

Does he come back after you beat him at the castle? He couldn't even beat my jellyfish.

The zansibart meme actually captured one of the reasons I'm put off by this series: every boss has some cringy name.

Who the fuck was it then? I'm a RadahnChad and there's nothing more I love than btfo'ing Rotcucks. But who is Morgott stabbing then? 'cause I don't fuckin' know. Maybe it was Godfrey playing dress up again.

Radahn defended the lands between from ayys with his power even in the zombie like state he was in.
What did Morgott do? Ummmm, stand near the big boi tree? Wooooow

>Somewhat familiar, but proper Fantasy names
>Cringe
Remove your kneecaps then crawl in glass and salt.

intro guy is too small to be beast chadhan, could be his higher generals just wore similar armor and tried to siege the capital while he was getting fucked by rot

I lost to Radahn killed more than any of the other bosses, so he's the strongest.

One of them literally has my name. It's cringy to see mutt gamers go around saying they can't defeat me in the game. Nips can't invent names so they just throw a dart at a European phone book.

>Radahn defended the lands between from ayys with his power
>What did Morgott do? Ummmm, stand near the big boi tree? Wooooow
That's a difference in purpose and not an indication of their difference in power. Morgott, a man who had probably not seen the sunlight prior to the shattering, made it his goal to protect the erdtree and the capital.
The true indicator of his strength is how none of the other demi-gods were able to get anywhere near the erdtree because of him. Not even proud and imprudent Malenia ever dared to fuck with him.

Radahn's armor is unique isn't it? It's supposed to be inspired by Hoorah Loux/Serosh because that's Radahn's idol?

This nigga name Godfrey. Lmao

Attached: 1648506057998.jpg (1024x903, 70.42K)

Agreed but Morgott is just a copy of Morgoth, Tolkien's big bad.

>removes 3/4th of your health at the start of the second phase
morgott is nothing

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 601.02K)

>Countered by two Estus flasks

Attached: 1644113417456.jpg (567x550, 46.37K)

>kidnaps Miquella instead of facing Malenia and fighting her for him
>hides deep underground
>is a tool of the troon godmother
>will live and die without anyone knowing his name
>not even the "ALL KNOOOWING" knows his name, refers to him only as "the lord of blood"
Mohg is a joke.

>him
the lord of blood is called the formless mother

But he's an absolute clown when you fight him

It's not fair. Despite Morgott and Mohg getting fucked by being born as Omenbabies, Godrick was the true loser of the genetic lottery

>literally countered by a physick flask tear
>constantly gives parries for carian retaliation
>2 exploits for cheesing him outside the arena have been found
Weaker than Godrick

Can somebody explain to me what the FUCK the omens were?

Attached: 1648578101147.jpg (828x985, 285.94K)

He is a simp

Yeah but it was one of his generals who attacked Leyndell, which leads me to believe that Radahn was also there and got repelled OR he sent his men in to die, which doesn't sound Radahn-like.

weaker than morgott

It is, and you can clearly see it's Radahn's bracers too. That user is huffing copium. Morgot took a fat shit on Radahn.

My ass hole is called "The Brown Eye"

That's the weird thing. It's too small to be Radahan, but it is 100% his armor (that you can only get if you kill him).

THE LOATHESOME

>kidnaps Miquella instead of facing Malenia and fighting her for him
Cope, they eloped.

They are literally translation of what they mean.

Being born with horns "must" mean you'll be some evil creature in the future. That is why you have Omen Killers who kill anyone born with horns.

Mogh is an example of an evil Omen that fulfilled his foreshadowing. Morgott as far as I know isn't evil, so maybe they're just some peasant superstitions.

Attached: evil foreshadowing.jpg (684x217, 17.75K)

If he's so strong then how come it only took two of me to beat him?

>Margit
took me like 30 tries but this was before they nerfed him
>Godrick
took me 1 try
>Radahn
took me at least 50 tries but this was before they nerfed him
>Rennala
took me 3 tries
>Margit 2
too me 1 try
>Ghost Godfrey
took me 1 try
>Godefroy
took me about 5-10 tries at most
>Morgott
took me 2 or 3 tries
>Mohg
took me 1 try
>Rykard
took me 2 tries
>Malenia
took me well over 50 tries, but somewhat less than 100
>Godfrey/Hoarah Loux
took me 2 tries
>Radagon/Elden Beast
took me 4 tries, but 2 of those were wasted on the first stage lmao, I got the Elden beast on my second attempt facing him

Also you fight those fat omen trolls in stormveil castle or capital sewers.. They are example of letting normal born Omens grow up.

Radahn used to be smaller judging by his horse

BALROG OF MORGOTT

Stop posting Mohg

Probably before he conquered the stars he was a small guy.

Game literally tells you he is the weakest and the runt of the litter.

they nerfed Margit?

lmao your mom named you Rykard? holy hahhahaha, bet she called you little rykey didn't she? hahahahaha

damn Alecto...needs rape correction...