Admit it

Y'all liked it
Best game of the year IMO

Attached: Borderlands-2s-original-Tiny-Tina-DLC.jpg (1200x671, 106.93K)

forgot it even came out

low effort thread; here's my low effort post
>Y'all liked it
>Best game of the year IMO

Attached: 8fa.jpg (620x675, 70.92K)

[[$000.1 has been deposited into your account]]

yeah it's pretty good, mogged by elden ring

>borderland 3, but again and also that one BL2 dlc that people liked
>Y'all

Has the game been cracked yet?

I know this is bait or whatever, but I honestly didn't even remember this game existed until it was being posted on here because of whatever that Borderlands writer tweeted.

Not an especially great look for the game when its biggest source of advertisement is everyone making fun of some dude's tweet.

Build variety is dogshit.
The only good builds atm are companions or spells

>Y'all liked it

after they revealed the first quest of Saving some lesbians, i refunded it.

How can one franchise be so based?

Attached: gaige_feets__01_by_its_mr_draw_debvzu0-250t.jpg (444x250, 21.83K)

I want it but I have no one to play with… BL games aren’t fun alone

>A spin off, from the le quirky DLC from a already dead franchise
kek.

Hi randy

>y'all
nigger

Really? Send link

how is it dogshit? there's like possible 16 combinations not even counting things you can do with equipment

I'm unironically enjoying it and I expected to fucking hate it like I hated 3 (I keep going back to Borderlands because I'm a fucking retard wanting to enjoy it as much as I did the first play of 2.)

It's clear they've learned from the fuckfest that 3 was. Pic is my boring asshole character, this class combo seems fun though. Flinging the hammer doesn't get old and the companions are decent.

Attached: file.png (1624x1352, 3.18M)

In 2 you could ignore any white guns. In this you can ignore anything less than blue. The balance is fucked.

>there's like possible 16 combinations
There are 6 skill trees. Six.
Every other BL game has launched with double that.
The fact you can combine them is irrelevant, when currently the game is balanced so poorly that only spells and Companions are worth building into.

I wish i could fast forward some dialogues in missions otherwise I just sit for minute not doing anything. Elden Ring was still better

When is this? I just got rid of the ocean.

>Best friend that I played games with daily since 2002 got married.
>Go out drinking with him, congratulate him and ask him when he is going to have children.
>He tells me he is having a childfree life and he got a vasectomy on his wife's request.
>I say that sucks and he is kinda down for the rest of the night after I said that.
>He stops playing games with me and all the rest of his friends.
>I start playing with his brother, great guy.
>He gets cancer.
Man that family is cursed, now I have no friends who like playing hard games or co-op.

Beautiful character, what's their name? Who do you roleplay as? I roleplay as a savage warrior, hard but good

>The fact you can combine them is irrelevant
but that's just wrong, the fact you can combine that 6 skill trees gives lots of variety
you can also build into melee and weapons just fine

>ya'll

I couldn't stomach 2's writing so I stopped playing the BL series there and I heard 3's was even worse. If there's an option to turn off all dialogue then I'll probably give these games a chance.

>got a vasectomy on his wife's request
I hope she got one as well or else that's some bullshit

I'm not so bothered that there's not many of them, my bigger issue is how few game changing abilities they have within them. When you played 2 you could do some really crazy shit with the builds that would fundamentally change how you play. This is mostly just stat boosts.

also isn't that little metal device a doctor can put in a vagina and take out later? why take such extreme measures

Don't know if she did, I would hope so.

I agree, It's a good game.

Dug it's own grave when the fucking borderlines writer made fun of from software games, also EGS exclusive lol lmao.

Completely mogged by Elden Ring.