How strong is he compared to the other great rune bearers?

How strong is he compared to the other great rune bearers?

Attached: mohg.jpg (2114x1819, 363.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/6QnM703LkZe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can proc bleed
Literally the strongest

He 2 hits me at level 100.

CHOOSE

VICTOR WILL DETERMINE IF WE ARE A BOARD OF SIMPS OR A BOARD OF AUTISTS

NO OTHER DECISION MATTERS MORE THAN THESE TWO

strawpoll.com/polls/6QnM703LkZe

MOHG IS POWERED BY ENERGIES SIMILAR TO A SIMP BUT FAR ABANDONS ANY SEMBLANCE OF SANITY IN THE PROCESS

SS RANK

Attached: The Everbrilliant GoldChad 2.jpg (1080x1285, 214.71K)

His faggotry empowers his pozzed blood

Radahn>Malenia>Morgott>Rennala>Mohg>Rykard>Godrick lorewise

Try levelling up vigor past 30

Mohg should be the standard for mid-late game boss design honestly. Moveset is manageable and his nihil special can be bruteforced by estus chugging or countering it by exploring

>Godrick
Why was he so weak anyway? I thought he was meant to be a distant decedent but instead he's in the same generation as everyone else

>lives in a literal sewer
>can find a shackle that completely cucks him during his fight, in that same sewer
>can find a flask upgrade that completely negates his NIHIL
He's bitch made.

Attached: 1548828194320.jpg (720x720, 70.04K)

he's a total larper that hid amongst women to get out of Leydell and bent over backwards the moment Malenia raised her blade

Diluted bloodline. He basically only has a fraction of the blood of a god. In terms of generation age works weird in fromsoft games.

he's easy if you have high dps. if you also have high robustness, during phase 1, he has multiple animations (him casting the blood shower and that ring around you) where you can get close to him and deal absurd amount of damage with no punishment. try staggering him during phase 2 and he's toast

As a distant descendant his blood was severely diluted and he was born a weakling, to compensate he turned to grafting so he could stand a chance and be strong like the other demigods it didn't help much as malenia one shot him during the shattering

Considering he has some kind of covenant with the Formless Mother, an Outer God that opposes the Greater Will, he's probably one of the heaviest hitters in the setting.
Prime Malenia or Radahn would still destroy him, though, specially if Malenia found out what he did to her brother.

>morgott stronger than mohg
???

Oh so he is a distant descendant, I thought him and the other demigods were siblings for some reason

TRES

DUO

UNUS

nihil
Nihil!

NIHIL!

literally an insecure bitch that's overcompensating with grafting

Is there an item that beats Nihil? I got the shackle but didn't try using it during that attack

Mohg ran to a sewer with Miquella the second things started going crazy in the Shattering while Morgott stayed in Leyndell and successfully defended it against every attack that was launched on it by himself, including personally killing any upstart Tarnished that got too close for comfort.
Mohg may be stronger because of the Formless Mother, but Morgott definitely has more feats than raping a young boy and getting stuck underground where everyone forgot he even existed.

If you defeat an invader in the Second Church of Marika, in Altus, she drops a physick flask item that makes you outright immune to it for something like 5 minutes when drank.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_dWvTCdDQ4

kek

Huh, I just chugged through it. Also didn't find Maliketh's counter until after I beat him.

He has a second Phase?

Based retard

I love this gay retard.

Literally the strongest being in the setting.
NIHIL GANG RISE!

Attached: 1647375822960.png (662x675, 532.78K)

And why did he thought he could impregnate a male child?

Attached: 1402729780579.jpg (244x662, 45.46K)

Miquella is extremely fertile

Hey, who says you can't if you try hard enough?

Love makes everything possible.

Is he the Pontiff Sulyvahn of this game? But gay?

Morgott beat every demigod and their armies out of leyndell by himself during the shattering while mohg hasn't shown anything, if anything Morgott should be the strongest

Attached: b35ymyekbqo81.png (640x527, 541.39K)

You can just heal through it.

>Miquella doesn't have an in-game model for his homolust-inducing femboy prime and only shows up as a withered old man inside a cocoon
We were robbed of Gwyndolin 2.0, bros…

Attached: 1646756851378.jpg (500x500, 30.7K)

Mohg, Lord of Any Forums

Attached: 1636854162337.png (581x860, 869.57K)

Wait for the DLC, trust the plan

>has four arms in this pic
Where'd they go?

>gets badass wings
He can't stop winning

Attached: FO--_7CaIAIGWab.jpg (1080x1920, 666.5K)

>tfw no Mohg ending
It's not fair!

I don't think he personally "beat" the likes of Radahn and Malenia out of the capital. More likely that the both of them, knowing their only real competition was the other, got locked in battle so the winner would later try and conquer Leyndell.
Of course, nobody won that fight, so Mrogott got to keep the capital because Radahn became a zombie and Malenia had to be rushed back to the Haligtree.

Is the Elden ring an actual ring?

get your eyes checked

coombrains ruin literally everything

Attached: 1596223661331.png (400x374, 204.97K)

The bottom two are the arms of the person he's fighting.

It's the binding order of the world in the form of merged runes.

Its 100% canon that he's a retard

Attached: FPCAKiYaQAMDxM7.jpg (982x1625, 376.21K)

>DLC is (You) helping to restore Miquella so he can save Malenia from the rot and in the end you choose to marry either Malenia (Healed) or Miquella (Forma de Divine Heir)
Yes, please, give it here.

Attached: 1435972041030.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

Watching Radagon impregnate himself probably gave him some tips and pointers

Attached: 1638188198079.jpg (1920x1080, 263.99K)

Secret ending where I marry both of them and make them worship my tarnished cock when?

Malenia>Radahn>Mohg>Rykard>Morgott>Rennala>Godrick

Fixed that for you

Attached: 1469281843547.jpg (342x299, 22.11K)

>get to his arena
>why's this slow ass motherfucker got this huge arena
>Probably gonna sprout wings and start flying around and shit

She didn't beat him

His rune is the only one that can share power with his followers. He's a born leader with a 9000+ IQ with the most desirable wife(male) in the world. yeah I'm thinking he's BASED and BUSSYPILLED.

He said the N word no less than three times, Mohg is cancelled.