I know i will get a lot of hate but

Dark souls 2 > Elden Ring

Literally SOUL vs soulless.

Attached: 20210328141959_1.jpg (2560x1440, 600.86K)

Dark Souls 2 is a shit tranny game.

Attached: a90.png (1024x1200, 587.77K)

I know I will get a lot of hate but....

Elden Ring > Dark Souls 2

Literally SOUL vs soulless.

ugly as fucking shit, shit brown filter splattered over everything

it works for majula and heide's tower of flame, otherwise it has the ugliest areas in any single fucking videogame ive ever played

>hmm, today I will play dark souls 2
then you remember shaded woods/not blighttown/nigga wharf/bastille and immediately decide to do something better with your time

What reshade settings are those? It looks gorgeous

FPBP
/thread

Those areas are all good

based, threads over

I played through the game like a month ago. Every boss was easy as fuck and the game is clunky as shit. It sucks dick.

Agreed, DS2 has a certain charm to it the other games lack. I actually might go back and play it now. Ironically it had the best PC port.

Elden Ring needed a couple of in-world hubs

How can a game be so grueling and punishing and comfy at the same time? I think it's because you really come to appreciate the calm and peaceful moments when the rest of the game is doing its hardest to kill you. A lot of the game's areas are places you wouldn't mind visiting in real life if things weren't so bad. Forest of Fallen Giants is very relaxing with the sunset horizon, the seaside waves crashing in, and the sounds of rustling leaves and chirping birds. You kind of take it in and breath for a moment knowing the next room or two is gonna have guys ready to ambush you.

Based beyond human comprehension

Attached: 1623418241650.jpg (600x741, 86.21K)

the more I think about it, the truer it gets.

DS2's only gaping flaw to me is ironkeep. level's shit in its entirety. it would be less shit by a major factor if the elevator at least went down instead of up, but still it's shit.

otherwise most of the stuff in DS2 is more enjoyable. Majula alone makes it so much better than elden tripe. you get 3 qt3.14 waifus there alone, an unbeatable waifu to hub ratio.

>youtuber said so that means its true!!!!
Dark souls 2 is not underrated, youre just contrarians

>projecting this hard
DS2 has really low lows, I don't think it's some kind of 10/10, it's just elden tripe's lows sink lower, and its highs don't make up for its lows. DS2 is like 7.5/10 at best, elden tripe is a solid 6/10. I've never shown leniency towards DS2 for cloning smelter demon or big knight guys in armor, and I'm not about to suck up to elden youtuber's darling for cloning every single boss in it up to 15 times.

>Literally SOUL vs soulless
Well, yeah, they are runes now.

fpbp, based, sage this thread and OP is a FAGGOT

Game is the highest rated souls game with very high steam reception across both vanilla and Scholar. How can you be contrarian enjoying a game well received? I don't think you understand what contrarian means. You're the contrarian here in the literal meaning of the word.

>shit brown filter
uh no?

Correct and a half